Follow the Complete HP Pagewide Pro 452dw Printer Guide
This is the great source for the users who are looking for low-end model among the HP Page Wide Pro printers. It is very compact and is designed to accommodate even on the table. It is a good portable printer which can handle up to 550 sheets in the Standard paper tray with monthly duty cycle of 50,000 pages. Connecting your HP Pagewide Pro 452dw Printer by means of both the Wired and Wireless connection is made possible. The main pros with this printer is its speed. It produces mediocre quality of texts and below- par photos and graphics. Because of its portability and less cost, it is a good choice for medium-duty jobs.
- It uses inkjet technology and is capable of printing, faxing, copying, and faxing.
- The optical resolution delivered by this printer is 1200 X 1200 dpi.
- You can get the maximum of 50000 pages per month but the recommended monthly volume restricts between 750- 4500 pages.
- Maximum supported memory by your HP Pagewide Pro 452dw printer is about 796 MB.
- AirPrint enabled print- Capable of printing from Android or Apple devices.
- Maximum copy speed of the printer is up to Up to 55 ppm (mono) / up to 55 ppm (color)
- Maximum copy resolution is Up to 600 dpi (mono) / up to 600 dpi (color).
- Supported media type are cards, bond paper, matte photo paper, envelopes, glossy photo paper, and more.
Installation Of the HP Pagewide Pro 452dw Printer
The guidelines provided in this HP Pagewide Pro 452dw manual is for the users who want to customize the printer to the Windows computer.
Simple and precise installation steps for your HP Page wide Pro printer to the Mac computer is available here.
Print from HP Pagewide Pro 452dw Printer
Print is the major functionality all the printers do. Your HP printer stands one step ahead of all the other printers with its quality. The instructions on how to print the required documents and photos easily are available here. Visit our website to get the easy setup guidelines. You can also change the settings of the print jobs that you assigned to your printer. The instruction provided by us gives the descriptions about various settings and its purpose.
- The instructions for printing the job and changing the settings are provided in the below steps.
- It is good to change the settings as per your preference to get the prints of your wish.
- Set the text font size, layout options and other necessary settings to the prints.
- The instructions for setting the orientation, paper tray source, paper type will be prompted.
- You can call our customer support team to get the most out of your printer.
A cloud based solution for your HP Pagewide Pro 452dw printer is available in the name of ePrint. This comes as a built- in feature with your printer. This lets your print documents easily from anywhere provided you have an active Internet connection. All you have to do is to send the documents or photos whose prints to be taken as an attachment in email. To take prints using the ePrint application you have to satisfy certain criteria. The detailed pre- requisites are provided on our website. The document provided on our website also gives you details about the supported format of ePrint.
AirPrint solution is for Apple users who want to print from their Apple iPad, Mac computer, iPhone, or iPod Touch. Before you start to print using the AirPrint feature make sure that your HP Pagewide Pro 452dw printer is compatible with it. To print from your Apple devices, it should run with Mac OS X v 10.7 or latest operating system version. It is impossible to print from the devices whose OS version is Mac 10.6 or earlier. You can make use of AirPrint in the appliations such as Photos, mail, PDFs in iBooks, Safari, and more. Check the documentation to get to know what are the supported applications.
The basic printing between mobile devices and Mopria- certified printers is enabled by a mobile printing standard called Mopria. It has the ability to discover and print to mobile printers accessories or compatible printers. Printing from multiple printers using a single plug- in using Mopria is available at Google Play Store. To use Mopria as a printing medium the Android devices you are using should run with 4.4 and later whereas the HP Slate tablet should run with Android 4.1 to 4.3. It is mandatory to download and install the Mopria plug- in to start printing from your mobile devices. Check our website to know more about Mopria.
Wireless Direct Printing
HP Wireless Direct is a right choice if you want to establish the printer connection without using any accessing point. Connect your computers, smartphones, or tablets to your printer without using a wireless router. The process of establishing the connection is the same way as you do for the conventional method of wireless connection. It is necessary to download and install an appropriate software to use the HP Pagewide Pro 452dw printer over the HP wireless direct. An Internet connection is not provided by neither Wi- Fi Direct nor an HP Wireless Direct. Click on a call to know more.
Google Cloud Print
Printing a documents and photos securely from any network enabled device to your printer is made possible by the Google Cloud Print feature. No special HP Pagewide Pro 452dw driver and software are needed to use the Google Cloud Print feature. You can make use of the Chrome browser to connect your printer to Google Cloud Print. You can even print photos or documents saved on your computer, Google drive, and even from an email or Webpage. It is also possible to print from the printers of your family and friends provided they have a Google account. Check HP Pagewide Pro 452dw manual to know more information.
Downloading certain mobile applications on your devices let you print directly print from your mobile phones provide your printer supports it. Before you decide to print from the mobile apps check if your printer is compatible with the mobile printing feature. AirPrint and ePrint are the most widely used mobile apps to print from anywhere you are. Eprint is for Android users whereas AirPrint is for Apple users. Check if your HP Pagewide Pro 452dw printer and mobile devices you are using satisfy the criteria mentioned in the documentation. Check our website to get to know more about mobile apps.
HP Pagewide Pro 452dw Printer Troubleshooting
Take a look at the instructions in this manual if your printer experiences the Print quality issue, paper jam, and installation failure. Lively assistance is also available to sort out the printer issues.
Print Quailty Issues
When the quality of the printout is not met as expected use the guidelines provided in this HP Pagewide Pro 452dw manual and sort your printer issues. Give us a call to get connected to our professionals for lively assistance.
- The first and foremost measures to be taken is to make sure that the HP Pagewide Pro 452dw ink cartridge which you have installed on your printer is an authentic one.
- Verifications should be done in order to check if the paper you have fed into the loading tray of the printer corresponds to the assigned print job.
- Customizing the print settings improperly leads to the print quality issue. We provide you guidelines to set your HP Pagewide Pro 452dw printer properly.
- It is advisable to check the HP Pagewide Pro 452dw ink cartridge level and replace it before it dries out completely. Follow the prompts to know how to check the ink level.
- Allow your printer to print and evaluate a print quality diagnostic test report and check what causes the print quality issue.
Resolve Paper Jams
Many reasons cause the paper jam issue to occur in your HP printer- using improper paper type, curled or wrinkled papers, loading dissimilar paper into the loading tray, and more. Have a glance on our website to get detailed solution.
- When your printer’s control panel shows you a prompt you have to pull the jammed paper from the back of the printer.
- Mechanical damage is likely to occur if you pull out the jammed paper from inside the front cover of the HP Pagewide Pro 452dw printer.
- Look for any jammed papers inside the tray. If any stuck is found remove it gently. Handling with great pressure makes the papers to tear.
- Check the back of the printer and eliminate any jammed paper by removing the rear access door of your Pagewide Pro printer.
- Check if your print carriage moves easily. If not use the guides to resolve the carriage issue or call us to get more details.
HP Pagewide Pro 452dw Driver Installation Failed Issue
There lie the chances of getting the installation issue when you try to install the printer driver and software on the computer to which your printer is connected. Check our website to get detailed guidelines.
- When the driver is not installed properly you cannot expect your printer to function properly as driver installation is important in the commencement of printer functions.
- If you use a CD to install the driver and software make sure it does not have any physical scratches and the disc drive is free from dust.
- When the installation pauses in the middle there lies the chances for the driver to get crashed. Verify it by printing a status report.
- To avoid issues that arises while installing the software using CD you can get directed to our website and avail the software which suits your HP Pagewide Pro 452dw printer.
- If you have queries when downloading and installing the HP Pagewide Pro 452dw driver and software you can feel free to get connected to our technicians.