Instant Guidelines for HP Pagewide Enterprise Color 556dn Printer
Want to download the upgraded HP Pagewide Enterprise Color 556dn printer driver and software? Click the driver and manual download link below.
The HP Pagewide Enterprise Color 556dn printer prints standard quality documents on different types of papers suitable for office purpose. With the touchscreen feature, tap on the icons and perform the printer’s functionality faster. The printer is reliable for enterprises. Avail your documents in your desired standard at a nominal price.
- Print your documents and photos wirelessly with Wireless connection
- The printer supports Automatic Duplex Printing which saves time.
- The printer is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
- The printer supports mobile printing solutions(ePrint, AirPrint and Cloud Print)
- Utilize the letterhead mode feature to insert letterhead or printed paper into the tray.
- The printer is compatible with Wireless Direct Printing and NFC printing
- Utilize the Sleep/Auto-Off mode to save energy up to 50%
Download the HP eprint app on your mobile phones. Utilize HP ePrint to print your documents or photos by just sending them as an email attachment. The attachment is sent to the printer’s email address from any email-enabled devices. The printer must be linked to the wireless network and have internet access.
Make use of AirPrint, you can print wirelessly from the iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or Mac computers to the HP Pagewide Enterprise Color 556dn printer. Make certain that the printer is compatible with an Airprint-enabled printer. Link the printer and Apple device to the same wireless network. Select the item you wish to print and then choose print.
Google Cloud Print is one of the mobile printing solutions available for Gmail account users that permits you to print from the web from any remote location to any printer. It is not necessary to install any additional drivers and software for enabling the feature in your printers. It makes your work a bit easier.
Installation Steps of HP Pagewide Enterprise Color 556dn Printer
Unlade the printer and eradicate all the packing materials from the printer’s shipment box. Examine the contents in the box as it differs from country/region. Link the power cable to the printer’s hindside and to the electrical socket. Install the ink cartridges and then try to install the HP Pagewide Enterprise Color 556dn driver and software in the PC.
To print from the printer from Windows computer, install the upgraded printer driver from our website.
Avail the latest version of the printer driver and software for Mac operating system from our website.
How To Print
Are you in hurry to print a document or photo? Make certain that the HP Pagewide Enterprise Color 556dn printer is linked to the system and is switched on. Always the print icon is located under the file menu. Follow the steps below on how to print from the printer.
- Place the top-edge facing into the printer for printing.
- Choose the document or photo you wish to print.Click the print option from the software program.
- Choose the name of the printer from the list of printers.
- To alter the settings, select the Properties or Preferences icon to access the HP Pagewide Enterprise Color 556dn driver.
- Customize the paper orientation for landscape or portrait on the Finishing tab.
- Customize the paper source, paper type, paper size and quality settings on the Paper/Quality tab.
- Select the OK button to revert to Print window to start the printing job from the printer.
- Choose the number of copies you wish to print from the printer and then click the OK icon to print the job.
Duplex printing helps you to print on both sides of pages. You will be able to print automatically and manually based on the HP Pagewide Enterprise Color 556dn printer features. The duplex printing feature saves your time as well as paper cost. Trial the steps for how to perform Duplex Printing.
- Insert the plain paper into the Automatic Duplexer tray.
- Choose the Print option. The button name may differ for different software programs.
- Choose the name of the printer from the list of printers.
- Select or Tap the Properties or Preferences icon to access the HP Pagewide Enterprise Color 556dn driver.
- Select the Finishing tab. Choose the Print on Both sides check box for duplex printing.
- Select the OK button to end the Document Properties dialog box and then select OK to print the job.
- For printing manually, select the Print on both sides (manually) check box to print.
- For Mac, choose the printer’s name. Select Show Details->Layout->Two -sided ->Print to print on both sides.
HP Pagewide Enterprise Color 556dn Print Quality Issues
You need to print a document or photo from the printer-the printouts contains vertical misalignment or incorrect or missing colors. The printouts are not much satisfied for you. In such circumstances, you need to first print the test page to examine whether the issue with the printer or with the ink cartridges. While examining the page, you get a clear idea about the issue. In case the ink level warning displays in the printer’s control panel prior to the issue, the issue can be due to the ink cartridge. Check out the issue and rectify it using the solutions provided below:
- Examine the paper type setting while printing from the software program and the printed have smears, fuzzy or dark print, curled paper or small areas of missing prints.
- Examine the estimated life remaining in the cartridges by printing the supplies status page. Examine the report to verify the percent of ink left in the cartridge.
- In case the print quality is very low, you need to substitute with the new cartridge. While replacing, make certain the ink cartridge is genuine and compatible.
- While printing, dust particles get accumulated inside the HP Pagewide Enterprise Color 556dn printer. It is necessary to wipe the paper path. Choose Device Maintenance from the control panel to wipe.
- Release the cartridge from the slot to examine whether there is any debris in the cartridge path. In case you view any scratches, you replace the ink cartridges.
- When the item are not aligned properly on the printed page, choose administration ->Settings->Print Quality->Image Registration->print test page .
HP Pagewide Enterprise Color 556dn Printer does not pick up paper or misfeeds
You are trying to print from the printer, the printer does not pick up the paper. The reason for the issue can be ranging from the hardware to the paper type. In case the paper size is very thick, the printer does not pick up the paper or the paper size is not supported by the printer. In case the HP Pagewide Enterprise Color 556dn printer settings are varied, you will not be able to print. Scrutinize the device and try to detect and rectify the issue with our step by step instructions.
- Examine whether the paper is curled or creased while inserting.
- Check whether the sheets stacked does not exceed the marking specified in the input tray.
- If there is any jammed paper, discard them from the input tray.
- In case the ink cartridge is low or empty, substitute with new cartridges if necessary.
- Examine the paper settings, alter the paper settings and tray settings,if necessary.
- If the rollers are accumulated with ink or dust, you need to clean it using the damp cloth to avoid the issue.
- Examine whether the driver is updated, if not, try to upgrade the HP Pagewide Enterprise Color 556dn printer driver and software.
- In case you are not able to solve the issue, call our toll-free number to sort out the printer issue.