HP Pagewide Enterprise Color 556xh Printer
You can download the driver and manual for your HP Pagewide Enterprise Color 556xh printer by clicking on the pop-up menu below.
The printer offers up to 40% lower color cost per page than color lasers. The HP PageWide Enterprise 556XH printer is ideal for enterprises that need high-volume, professional-quality color printing at fast speeds and strong security features for an exceptional value. It has a monthly duty cycle up to 80,000 pages.
- Print through Wireless or USB or Wireless Direct or NFC or Ethernet network.
- The HP Pagewide 556xh printer supports Automatic duplex printing (two-sided printing)./li>
- You can easily print from your Mac and Windows Operating System.
- Black print has a resolution up to 1200 x 1200 optimized dpi and color print up to 2400 x 1200 dpi.
- The printer supports mobile printing solutions such as ePrint, Cloud Print and Air Print.
- With this ENERGY STAR printer, you can save the natural resources without affecting the printer performance.
- The HP Page Wide 556XH printer has a print speed up to 50 pages per minute(ppm).
Easily print documents attached to email messages sent to the device, with the ePrint application. Generally, to print, almost all printers require a good network. Moreover, the HP Pagewide Enterprise Color 556xh printers come with a custom e-mail address so that documents can be sent directly to the printer from any device that supports e-mail.
Almost all modern printers have Air Print as an inbuilt feature. It is designed to satisfy the need of Apple users. You can send documents and photos by simply connecting the HP Pagewide 556xh printer and the device to the same wireless network. You only need to follow the on-screen instructions to start printing.
Without any printer driver or OS connection, you can easily download and securely print from your Google application. Once you set up this mobile printing solution, you can make all your works simpler. But, you need a Gmail account. Now, follow the on-screen instructions to print any items or documents you like.
HP Pagewide Enterprise Color 556xh Printer Installation Steps
Check the requirements to connect your HP Pagewide 556xh printer to either Windows or Mac OS. Turn on the printer and ensure that you do not connect the power cable until prompted. Choose your desired network connection and then customize the printer settings by following the on-screen instructions.
Check the network connectivity and then click the Windows logo. Tap Settings to customize your printer settings.
Open Apple menu and Select System Preferences on your Mac to customize the settings for your HP Pagewide 556XH printer.
How To Print
You can easily print documents or photos on your Mac or Windows OS. All you need to do is select your HP Pagewide Enterprise Color 556xh printer model from the control panel and then customize the printer settings. The tips given below may help you.
- Open the print window to alter any print job settings.
- Edit the document to alter text font and size, choose layout options and to change any other appearance settings.
- Now, tap File and then select the Print option.
- You may notice that the printer settings window displays. Select your HP Pagewide 556xh printer model from the Printer menu.
- Select a suitable option that applies to your print job or paper type.
- Tap the unnamed menu at the center of the window to select different settings types and then alter any settings.
- The print settings and menu names depend on the printer and the application you are printing from.
- Now, to print the document, tap the print option. For any information and support, call us on the Toll-free number.
The error generally occurs when the HP Pagewide Enterprise Color 556xh printer is turned on with a paper jam, or a torn piece of paper remains in the printer blocking a sensor. You can follow the basic guidelines below to resolve the issue.
- Sometimes, the paper might tear when a jam is removed.
- Now, you need to clear any jammed paper from Tray 2 and the optional tray.
- Look inside the printer, if the paper is not visible.
- Sometimes, even a small piece of torn paper or debris might block the paper path.
- Ascertain that there are no torn paper or debris jamming the paper tray.
- You can use a flashlight. The term to clear the paper path is referred to as flossing.
- Now, proceed to the next step to check if there is any jammed paper or not.
- If you still view any paper jam message, you can contact our expert team on the Toll-free number.
When the HP Pagewide Enterprise Color 556xh printer stops feeding pages, you may notice a paper jam error message on the printer’s control panel. The paper jam can either be real or false. The tips given below apply to both real and false paper jams.
- Use a flashlight to check any jammed or torn paper.
- Pull the jammed paper from inside the printer, input tray, output tray, ink cartridge access area and ADF.
- Verify if the carriage moves freely across the HP Pagewide 556xh printer.
- Use a flashlight to re-check if there are any paper or objects restricting the carriage.
- With an automated utility, clear paper jams by cleaning the page smears.
- Insert a plain white paper and try to print again. If the issue is unresolved, clean the paper feed rollers.
- Make sure that you do not apply huge pressure to remove dust or dirt residues.
- To clear a false paper jam error, reset the printer and try to print again. Service the printer, if the issue persists.
You can initially try switching off the HP Pagewide Enterprise Color 556xh printer and then wait for the light to turn off before you pull the plug or turn off a power strip. This moves the cartridges to a capped position preventing them from drying out. You can follow the basic guidelines given below to solve the issue.
- Insert a flat paper and ensure that it is damage -free.
- Now, you need to choose the appropriate paper type and print resolution in the software print settings.
- For best print quality, use high-quality HP paper.
- Whereas, for best results when printing images, you can use HP Advanced Photo Paper.
- Now, you need to check the estimated the ink levels of the cartridges.
- If you find that the cartridges are low on ink or empty, replace them and then print a diagnostics page.
- Make sure that you clean the cartridges by following the instructions on the control panel.
- Now, ensure that the cartridges are aligned properly and then try printing a test page to check the HP Pagewide 556xh printer status.
Printer does not pick up paper or misfeeds
Sometimes, the HP Pagewide Enterprise Color 556xh printer might not pick up paper from the tray. This may affect your work and cause further delays. You can try the basic steps such as to check if there are any jammed sheets of paper inside the printer and then carefully pull it out. You need to load the tray with the correct size of paper for the print job. Also, make sure the paper size and type are set correctly on the printer’s control panel. Given below is the step-by-step procedure. All you need to do is follow them to guide you and resolve the issue instantly.
- Use a flashlight to check for the jammed paper.
- Make sure that the paper guides in the tray are adjusted correctly to the size of paper.
- Modify the guides to the appropriate indentation in the tray.
- Ensure that the arrow on the tray guide, lines up exactly with the marking on the tray.
- Check if the humidity in the room is within the HP Pagewide Enterprise Color 556xh printer specifications.
- Check the printer’s control panel to see if it is displaying any prompt to feed the paper manually.
- As the rollers above the tray might be contaminated, carefully clean it with a lint-free cloth.
- If you find that the issue is still unresolved, do not hesitate to reach our technical support team on the Toll-free number.