How to Install HP Officejet Pro 6968 Ink Cartridges?
It is essential to install genuine HP Officejet Pro 6968 ink cartridges with How to Install Ink Cartridge in HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer manual to acquire a good quality print of a document. After setting up the printer, it is advisable to install the ink cartridges that shipped with the 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 printer. Ensure that the cartridges are installed correctly. If the cartridges are not installed correctly during the initial printer setup, there is a possibility that you may notice an error message.
How To Replace Ink Cartridge HP Officejet Pro 6968
Once you view an error message to replace the ink cartridge, make sure that you replace it at once. It is a good option to replace any ink cartridges that are low or out of ink with new and genuine HP Officejet Pro 6968 ink cartridges. But, once in a blue moon, you may need to replace an ink cartridge before it is empty. In case you notice that the ink out light is flashing or is on, replace the empty ink cartridge by following the prompts given below.
- It is advisable to not remove the cartridge from the 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 printer until you are ready to replace it with the new cartridge. Now, turn on the printer.
- Now, ascertain that the power light is on, but not flashing, then lower the output tray and then lift the printer cover.
- On pressing the ink button, you will notice that the print head moves to the how to replace ink cartridge HP Officejet Pro 6968 position. Also, the power light begins to flash.
- Lift the cartridge cover, then pinch the sides of the ink cartridge that you want to replace.
- Carefully remove the old cartridge and dispose of it properly.
- Now, thoroughly discard all the wrap from the new cartridge, then carefully place it into its slot.
- Close the cartridge access door.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Ink cartridges Installation
If you have bought a new printer or it’s time to how to replace ink cartridge HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer, it can be done in the wink of an eye with How to Install Ink Cartridge in HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer. With the printer turned off, unseat the old cartridge. Turn on the printer, remove the new ink cartridge from its package, open the ink tray and then insert the new cartridge into its slot. Make sure to handle the new cartridge using only the plastic tape and also, vent the new cartridge properly.
- You initially need to pull the edge of the ink cartridge access door forward to open it. Ensure that the 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 printer is plugged in and turned on.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from the package. Discard all the unwanted packing materials from it. Also, remove the protective tab on the ink cartridge.
- The cartridge with the blue top is the colored ink and the cartridge with the black top is the black ink. Do not touch the copper-colored area of the cartridge or the ink nozzles.
- Generally, the HP Officejet Pro 6968 ink cartridges have two small plastic tabs on the top of the cartridge near the sticker, that tells you the ink number. Ensure that these tabs are closer to you.
- Ensure that the color cartridge goes on the left side and the black cartridge on the right side. Shut the cartridge door securely after you finish.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Ink cartridges or Toner Levels
In order to perform activities such as printing reports, letters, etc. printers are vital. Thus, it is important to check the ink levels at regular intervals. Check if the ink the prints suddenly look blurry, faint and unclear. These signs usually indicate the printer might be low on ink. The steps below will help you to save your print jobs preventing them from getting ruined or faded with How to Install Ink Cartridge in HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer guide.
- Ensure that the 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 printer is firmly connected to the computer. But, if the printer is not connected to the computer, ascertain that you first connect it before proceeding to the next step.
- You can search Windows for HP and then select the printer model from the list of results. If you find that HP Solution Center displays in the results, click it.
- You will notice that the estimated HP Officejet Pro 6968 ink cartridges or toner levels display on the home window of the printer software. For Mac, in the menu bar, select the Apple icon and then click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners, Print & Fax, or Print & Scan. After selecting the printer model, tap Options & Supplies and then select the Supply Levels tab.
- For Windows, download HP Print and Scan Doctor and for Windows 10, Android and iOS device download HP Smart app. These apps may also help you to check the ink levels with How to Install Ink Cartridge in HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer