123.hp.com/ojpro8730 Setup and Installation Support
- Driver Download
- Wireless Setup
- Scanner Software
- Ink Cartridges
You can print, scan, copies and fax with this printer. The HP Officejet Pro 8730 Printer offers excellent paper capacity. It is also provided with a touch-screen. The printer supports network connections such as Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct and NFC. Moreover, 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 printer prints through both the cloud and from mobile devices.
- The printer offers a good level of speed, paper handling and features.
- The printer can easily fit anywhere, be it a micro office or workgroup.
- The HP OJPro 8730 offers good print, scan and copy quality.
- The printer can scan multiple sheets as well as print both sides of pages.
- You can print 1000 to 2000 pages a month with this MFP.
- The HP Officejet Pro 8730 Printer has a flatbed, ADF scanner to enhance the scanning capabilities with HP Officejet Pro 8730 Driver.
- The printer supports mobile printing to print from any remote location
- The printer supports Windows and Mac operating system
Unboxing 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 Printer
Step 1:You initially need to take out the printer from the box and discard all tape, stickers and packing materials from the HP Officejet Pro 8730 all in one printer.
Step 2:As the contents vary by country/region, it is essential to view the packaging for a list of items shipped in the box and then turn on the printer.
Step 3:Now, on 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 printer control panel, tap your preferred language and country/region and then select Yes to confirm your choices.
Step 4:Make sure to connect one end of the power cord to the rear of the HP Officejet Pro 8730 Printer and then plug in the other end of the power cord into an electrical outlet.
Step 5:Turn on the printer, then select your desired network connection HP Officejet Pro 8730 Driver. Ensure to place the printer and router closer.
Step 6:Click the date and time option and then enter OK. Make sure to pull out the input tray and then load the paper in portrait orientation with the print side facing down.
Step 7:Now, ensure that the stack of paper does not exceed the paper-fill guide and then carefully insert the input tray into the printer.
Step 8: In order to insert the new cartridge, open the ink cartridge access door and then remove the HP Officejet Pro 8730 Ink Cartridges from the package.
Step 9:Now, remove the wrap from the cartridge and carefully insert it into the slot and then carefully close the ink cartridge access door.
Step 10:You can try printing an alignment page. Once the HP Officejet Pro 8730 Printer hardware is set up, install the HP Officejet Pro 8730 Software. Ascertain that you do not connect 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 printer to a computer until prompted.
Installation Steps of HP Officejet Pro 8730 Printer
Installing your HP Officejet Pro 8730 Driver in printer on your Windows PC is now easy. Click on the Windows icon above.
Installing your HP Officejet Pro 8730 all in one printer on your Mac OS is not a tedious job. Tap the Mac icon above.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8730 Wireless Printer Setup
You can easily print from your computer or smart devices by connecting the HP Officejet Pro 8730 Printer to a wireless router. It is advisable to ascertain that there is a good network connection between the printer and the wireless router. After taking out 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 printer from the package, discard the unwanted packing materials from it. It is advisable to follow the setup instructions in the HP Officejet Pro 8730 Manual to remove packaging. Make sure that you gather the network name and password. HP Officejet Pro 8730 Driver form a connection between the printer and the power cord, turn on the printer and then install the print cartridges. Ensure that you choose a suitable connection method to connect the printer to the wireless network.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8730 Wireless Direct
With this feature, you can make a wireless network connection directly to the printer without using a wireless router or access point. In order to use the HP Officejet Pro 8730 Printer over the HP wireless direct or Wi-Fi Direct connection, install a print application or HP Officejet Pro 8730 Software based on the compatibility of your device. Go through the tips given below to connect to the Wi-Fi direct network.
- The first step is to check on the control panel if the HP wireless direct or Wi-Fi Direct is turned on.
- Now, make sure that you connect HP wireless direct or Wi-Fi Direct to the wireless network.
- Provide the WPA2 password. The Wi-Fi Direct always uses a WPA2 passphrase which cannot be turned on without WPA2 security.
- After installing the printer software for your computer, ensure to select Wireless for the connectivity option from the printer software User Interface.
- Now, ascertain that you install the latest version of the HP printer plug-in application, for the mobile devices HP Officejet Pro 8730 Driver.
- Select the printer model 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 from the list that appears and then try printing a test page to verify the connection status of Wi-Fi Direct.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8730 Wi-Fi Password
In order to print through the wireless network, you need the wireless network password to connect your HP Officejet Pro 8730 Printer to the wireless network. Generally, the wireless password is provided by your ISP. In case you misplace or cannot remember the password, you might find it through your computer, on your router, or on paperwork provided by your ISP. Given below are steps to connect through the Wi-Fi password.
- There is a possibility to find the wireless network password from a computer that is connected to the wireless network.
- In order to view the network security password on a Windows computer, open the network properties window and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- In order to view the network password on a Mac, open the Keychain Access application and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- In case you cannot find the password from the label or your password has changed, go to the next step.
- Find the password on the Internet service paperwork, as the welcome letter from your ISP usually has the network name and password.
- In case the password provided by your ISP does not work, contact that person or retrieve the password from your router’s configuration page.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8730 Scanner Driver and Software
In order to install the HP Officejet Pro 8730 Driver or to scan, you must connect the scanner to the computer using a supported connection type. Generally, some scanners do not support network scanning. Based on the environment, for some scanners, there are multiple driver types you can select and scan. The Basic feature driver can be used when no other solution is available to provide basic Windows Imaging Application (WIA) features. Turn on the HP Officejet Pro 8730 Printer after customizing the scan settings on the printer. You need to download the scanner driver and software. The scanner driver and HP Officejet Pro 8730 Software enables you to scan photos and documents, books, business cards, film, magazines and easily damaged originals like stamps. You may notice an error message due to the network connection or an outdated HP Officejet Pro 8730 Driver. Ensure to fix the issue and continue scanning. You can follow the troubleshooting steps on our website. 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 Scan Setup
HP Officejet Pro 8730 Ink Cartridges
There is a possibility to obtain a good quality print of a document by installing genuine HP ink cartridges. Thus, the first step after setting up the printer is to install the ink cartridges that shipped with the HP Officejet Pro 8730 all in one printer. If the cartridges are not installed properly, you may notice an error message during the initial printer setup. In order to install the new ink cartridge, make sure that you open the ink cartridge access door by pulling the edge of the HP Officejet Pro 8730 Ink Cartridges access door forward. It is advisable to take out the new ink cartridge that was shipped with the printer and discard the unwanted packing materials from it. Ascertain that you carefully hold the ink cartridge so that the ink cartridge contacts face toward the printer and then slide the new ink cartridge into its slot. Also, make sure that you push it forward until it is placed in the normal position. Secure the ink cartridges properly by closing the ink cartridge access door.
HP Officejet Pro 8730 Ink Cartridges Replacement
Once you remove the old cartridges, it is better to make sure that you have your replacement cartridges before you begin. This ensures that the cartridges do not go dry. Take out the new ink cartridge and remove the unwanted wrap from it. Follow the tips given below to replace the ink cartridge.
- The first step is to turn on the 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 Printer, then open the ink cartridge access door to release and then remove the ink cartridge from its slot.
- Ensure that the used HP Officejet Pro 8730 Driver cartridge is carefully disposed and also do not take the used cartridge apart or try to refill it. Take out the new ink cartridge from its package.
- Now, shake the new cartridge four or five times thoroughly before opening it from the package and then discard the yellow tape from the bottom of the cartridge.
- Once you insert the new cartridge into the slot, push it down until it clicks into place and then make sure to shut the HP Officejet Pro 8730 Ink Cartridges access door properly.
- Lift the scanner unit and press the ink cartridge down until it clicks into place if you view any error message indicating that an ink cartridge is installed incorrectly.
- Now, tap the OK button after installing the cartridge. You can try printing a test page and if necessary, repeat the steps to install other ink cartridges.
HP Officejet Pro 8730 Printer Troubleshooting
123 HP Officejet Pro 8730 Printer Offline
Due to a number of reasons, the HP Officejet Pro 8730 all in one printer might go offline unexpectedly. It is advisable to try resetting the printer 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 and checking the connection status. A compatible app may help to diagnose and resolve the printing problems.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8730 Network Scanner Connection Error
When you view this error, there is a possibility that the network setting for the scanner HP Officejet Pro 8730 Driver might be incorrect or no improper communication. You can follow the guidelines given on our website to fix the issue.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8730 Ink System Failure
When you notice this error, there may be general possibilities that the HP Officejet Pro 8730 Ink Cartridges might be low on ink or empty. You can initially try resetting the HP Officejet Pro 8730 Printer and then clean the printhead.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8730 Printhead Problem
During certain circumstances, you may notice that while trying to print, an error message stating the problem with printhead displays. It is recommended to use genuine HP ink cartridges and follow the on-screen instructions to resolve the printhead problem.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8730 USB Scanner Connection Error
In order to solve this issue, make certain that you connect the system with the USB cable that came with the printer 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 packaging or examine the USB cable for any faults and also make sure that you connect the scanner directly to the computer’s USB port or through one HP Officejet Pro 8730 Driver hub only.