HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wireless Setup
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wireless Setup gives you on connecting the printer to a wireless router, you can easily print from your computer or smart devices. It is better to check if there is a good network connection between the printer and the wireless router. Once you take out the printer from the package, discard the unwanted packing materials from it by following the setup instructions in the 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer manual. Also, ensure that you gather the network name and password.
Wireless Direct Printing
In order to print from your phone or tablet or computer, you initially need to change the HP Officejet Pro 8710 wireless setup network connection to the printer’s HP wireless direct connection. If you change the connection from your local network to the printer’s HP wireless direct connection, ensure that you reconnect to the local network after printing to access the Internet. You can follow the prompts given below to print from your mobile or computer.
- On the 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer control panel, tap the HP wireless direct icon or navigate to the Network Setup or Wireless Settings menu. Tap Wireless Direct and then turn on the connection.
- If you require a password when connecting to the printer, tap On or On with security.
- Ensure to note the security passcode and then select OK.
- Ensure to click Settings –> Wi-Fi for your mobile device and Tap File –> Print on your computer.
- Type the security passcode from the 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer control panel, if prompted. Now, open the photo or document that you want to print and then choose your printer model from the list of available printers and then tap Print.
- You can reconnect the mobile device or computer to your normal HP Officejet Pro 8710 wireless setup network after the print job completes.
- For any clarifications and support contact us on
Wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 Password
Generally, to print through the HP Officejet Pro 8710 wireless setup network, you need the wireless network password to connect the 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer to the wireless network. Usually, the wireless password is provided by the ISP. If you have a mismatched password or forgot it, do not worry. You can get it on your computer, on your router, or on paperwork provided by your ISP. Given below are the basic steps to connect through the Wi-Fi password.
- Ensure that the computer is properly connected to the wireless network. On connecting the computer to the HP Officejet Pro 8710 wireless setup network, you can find the wireless network password.
- Now, ensure that you open the network properties window and then follow the on-screen instructions to view the network security password on a Windows computer.
- But if you want to view the network password on a Mac, open the Keychain Access application and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- You can find the password on the Internet service paperwork, as the welcome letter from your ISP usually has the network name and the password.
- If the key obtained from your ISP does not work, get in touch with the ISP provider or retrieve the password from the configuration page of the router.