123.hp.com/ojpro8210 Setup and HP Officejet Pro 8210 Driver Download
- Driver Download
- Wireless Printer Setup
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Ink Cartridges
The HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer offers a basic feature set, a good range of connectivity choices and more. 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 printer comes at an affordable price and is suitable for both home and home-office use. Moreover, the printer is stylish, attractive and can easily fit anywhere. You can connect the printer over Ethernet or Wi-Fi or USB or Wireless Direct based on your choice. HP’s equivalent to Wi-Fi Direct.
- The 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 printer is compatible with Air Print, Android print plug-in, Mopria-certified, Google Cloud Print and HP ePrint.
- You can save the cost per page with automatic two-sided duplex printing.
- The 250-sheet paper input tray lets you save time and load less often.
- You can also print borderless 4 x 6-inch photos and documents up to 8.5 x 11 inches.
- Moreover, print from your USB drive using the easy-access USB port.
- You can save energy with this ENERGY STAR certified printer.
- The printer supports both Windows and Mac operating systems
Unboxing HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer
Step 1:The first step is to take out the 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 printer from the box and remove all the packing materials such as tape, stickers, etc. from inside and outside the printer.
Step 2:There is a possibility that the contents might vary by country/region. It is advisable to view the packaging for a list of items shipped in the box.
Step 3:Once you complete connecting the printer to a wall outlet, turn on the printer and then set your preferences. Ensure to not connect a USB cable at this time.
Step 4:Now, plug in one end of the power cord to the rear of the printer and then plug the other end of the power cord into an electrical outlet.
Step 5:Switch on the HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer. Tap the down arrow to choose your preferred language and country/region and then select OK, on the control panel.
Step 6:Now, Select the date and time and then tap OK. Pull out the input tray and then mount the paper in portrait orientation with the print side facing down.
Step 7:Ascertain that the stack of paper does not exceed the paper fill guide and then carefully insert the input tray into the HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer.
Step 8:Now, open the HP Officejet Pro 8210 ink cartridges access door. Take out the ink cartridge from the package. Discard the wrap from the cartridge and carefully insert it into the slot.
Step 9:Carefully close the ink cartridge access door to ensure that the cartridges are safe and then try printing an alignment page.
Step 10:As the 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 printer hardware is now set up, you can install the printer software. Make sure to not connect the printer to a computer until prompted.
Installation Steps of HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer
Installing your HP OJPro 8210 printer on your Windows PC is now easy. Tap the Windows icon above.
Installing your HP OJPro 8210 printer on your Mac OS is not a tedious job. Click on the Mac icon above.
HP Officejet Pro 8210 wireless printer Setup
On connecting the HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer to a wireless printer, you can easily print from your computer or smart devices. Ensure that there is a good network connection between the printer and the wireless router. Unbox the printer by discarding the unwanted packing materials. You can follow the setup instructions in the 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 printer manual to remove packaging. Ensure to gather the network name and password. Connect the power cord, switch on the printer and then install the print cartridges. Let the printer to go through its startup routine, including printing an alignment page, if applicable. You can choose a suitable connection method to connect the printer to the wireless network. It can be either HP Auto Wireless Connect or WPS or HP Officejet Pro 8210 wireless printer Setup Wizard or USB setup of wireless. Once the printeris connected over the wireless network,try to print from the printer.
Without using a wireless router or access point, Wi-Fi Direct feature allows your Wi-Fi capable devices to make a wireless network connection directly to your 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 printer. You need to install a print application (for android devices) or printer software (for a PC) to use the HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer over the HP wireless direct or Wi-Fi Direct connection.
- On the control panel, you need to ensure that the HP wireless direct or Wi-Fi Direct is turned on. If you are using a mobile device or computer, ensure the Wi-Fi radio is on.
- Now, connect toWi-Fi Direct the same way you would for any other HP Officejet Pro 8210 wireless printer network. But the name format used by HP wireless direct and Wi-Fi Direct are different.
- If prompted by the mobile device or computer, provide the WPA2 password as the Wi-Fi Direct always uses a WPA2 passphrase. It cannot be turned on without WPA2 security.
- If you haven’t, install the 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 printer software for your computer. Ensure to select HP Officejet Pro 8210 wireless printer for the connectivity option from the printer software User Interface.
- Ensure to install the latest version of the HP printer plug-in application, for the mobile devices. Once you complete installing the printer software, select the printer model from the list that appears.
- Try printing a test page to ensure that the Wi-Fi Direct has been properly connected. For any clarifications, refer the 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 printer manual or reach us on the Toll-free number.
HP Officejet Pro 8210 ink cartridges
Installing genuine HP ink cartridges may help you to obtain a good quality print of a document. After setting up the 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 printer, it is recommended to install the ink cartridges that shipped in the box. You may notice an error message if the cartridges are not installed correctly during the initial printer setup. Ascertain that you open the ink cartridge access door by pulling the edge of the ink cartridge access door forward, to install the new ink cartridge. Remove the new ink cartridge that was shipped with the HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer and discard the unwanted wrap from it. Ensure to carefully hold the ink cartridge so that the ink cartridge contacts face toward the printer and then slide the new ink cartridge into its slot. Carefully push it forward until it is placed in the normal position. If required, repeat the steps to install other ink cartridges. In order to secure the ink cartridges properly, ensure to shut the ink cartridge access door.
Replacing HP Officejet Pro 8210 ink cartridges
It is better to ensure that you have your replacement cartridges before you begin, as you have to install new cartridges immediately after removing the old ones. Ensure to open the ink cartridge packages only when you are ready to install, as the cartridges are vacuum packed to maintain reliability. Follow the guidelines given below to replace the ink cartridge.
- After you switch on the HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer, open the ink cartridge access door, then push the front of the ink cartridge to release it and then pull the ink cartridge toward you to remove it.
- Carefully dispose the used cartridges and ensure to not take the used cartridge apart or try to refill it. Now, take out the replacement ink cartridge from its package.
- Carefully shake the new cartridge four or five times before opening it from the package. Discard the yellow tape from the bottom of the cartridge.
- Now, insert the new cartridge into the slot and push it down until it clicks into place. Shut the HP Officejet Pro 8210 ink cartridges access door and push it down until it clicks into place.
- In case you see an error message indicating that an ink cartridge is installed incorrectly, raise the scanner unit and press the ink cartridge down until it clicks into place.
- If you complete installing the cartridge, tap the OK button. Try printing a test page and if necessary, repeat the steps to install other ink cartridges.
HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer Troubleshooting
Color or Black Ink is Not Printing
If you notice that the color or black ink is not printing, you can initially check if the HP Officejet Pro 8210 ink cartridges are installed correctly or if the nozzles in the print head are clogged.In such cases,install the authentic ink cartridges for printer
Cannot Connect Printer
Sometimes the 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 printer won’t show up in the list of available printers and you may view an error message stating cannot link the printer to the network displays.You can resolve the issue by following the solutions on our website.
Ink Cartridge Problem
When an error message displays stating that the cartridge is low on ink, it is better to estimate the ink level and substitute the cartridge with new one, if necessary. This make sure that the print job or scan job is not delayed.
Fixing a Paper Jam
It is inevitable to encounter a paper jam when working with any HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer. You need to observe the location of the paper jam and fix the issue. The troubleshooting steps on our website may guide you to resolve the problem.
Printer is Offline
Your 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 printer might go offline for a number of reasons. Try resetting the printer and checking the connection status. Download a compatible app to diagnose and resolve the printing problems.The troubleshooting steps may help you.
Sometimes you may notice that while trying to print, an error message stating the problem with printhead displays. It is advisable to use genuine HP Officejet Pro 8210 ink cartridges and follow the on-screen instructions to resolve the printhead problem.