Quick Tech Support for 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 Setup and Install
- Driver Download
- Wireless Setup
- Scan Setup
- Ink Cartridges
In HP Officejet Pro 6968 Setup printer print your document faster with the automatic duplex printing from 123.hp.com/ojpro6968. With the touchscreen display perform the operation effortlessly. Wireless technology helps you to print your document from anyplace at any time.
- Link your devices with the Wired and Wireless network connection.
- Easily print your document from a variety of mobile devices using the required applications.
- Print, Scan, Copy and Fax a document and photo as per your preference.
- Reload the paper quickly with the automatic document feeder.
- Print on both the sides of the page without turning it over manually with the inbuilt auto-duplexing feature.
- The 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 printer has 225 sheets input tray and 60 sheets output tray capacity.
- The HP Officejet pro 6968 printer is an energy star certified printer.
Quick Unboxing Steps for HP Officejet Pro 6968 Setup printer
Unpack your 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 printer and its components from the shipment box. Take off all the tapes from the printer and its accessories which came along with the printer. Once it is done, connect the printer and your PC through a USB cable. Position the ink cartridges (black and tri-color) into the respective slot. Insert the duplexer into the printer in an appropriate position. Use the tips which are given below for HP Officejet Pro 6968 Install your printer easily.
Step 1:Once you received your new HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer, remove the printer and its components from the shipment box.
Step 2:Unwrap the tapes and packing material from the printer and its accessories. Raise the scanner lid and remove the packing material.
Step 3:Plug the power cord into the printer’s rear side, connect the other end into an electrical outlet. Power up the HP Officejet Pro 6968 Setup printer by pressing the power button.
Step 4:On the printer’s control panel, set your preferred language and country/region and then select yes to confirm the changes.
Step 5:Open the ink cartridge access door. Take off the packing material from the carriage. Remove the new ink cartridge from its package.
Step 6:Place the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot and color ink cartridge towards the left side. Close the ink cartridge access door.
Step 7:Raise the output tray and then drag the input tray towards you to open it. Place the stack of plain white paper into the input tray.
Step 8:Once you are done with loading the paper, then the 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 printer control panel displays a message to align your printer. Select OK.
Step 9:An alignment page gets printed. Check on our website, download and install the latest printer driver and HP Officejet Pro 6968 Software based on the compatibility.
Step 10:Now try to print a sample document. If it prints successfully, you are done or else call our tech support on our toll-free number.
123.hp.com/ojpro6968 Printer Installation Steps
Connect your 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 printer to your Windows system and also get the required drivers and HP Officejet Pro 6968 user manual from us.
Get your printer and your Mac system connected and also get the drivers needed for your for your printer with instr printer with instructions.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6968 Setup for Wireless Connection
Make your printing job much easier with the wireless printing. Move around freely within the network range with your hand held devices. You can connect the multiple users with the wireless network because there is no specific number of connection ports. Use the tips which are listed below to connect your printer and the computer via a Wireless connection.
123.hp.com/ojpro6968 Wireless Direct
Connect your Wi-Fi capable devices directly to your printer without using a Wireless router or access point. Devices being connected to an HP Wireless Direct looks the same as being linked to a typical wireless network which has the printer which is connected already.
- Enable HP Wireless Direct from the control panel of your 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 printer. Activate the Wi-Fi option on your mobile or PC.
- Link the mobile device or computer to HP Wireless Direct. Provide the WPA2 password if you turn on Wireless Direct with security.
- HP Officejet Pro 6968 driver download and software for your system. Select Wireless for the connectivity option from the printer software UI.
- Once the HP Officejet Pro 6968 Setup printer is linked to your network, you can use the printer, no additional software is required.
- For more details, contact our technical support on our toll-free number.
123.hp.com/ojpro6968 WPS PIN
Wi-Fi Protected Setup has two modes to link devices together over a wireless connection. One is push button method and the other is a PIN method. Make use of the guides which are listed below to connect the devices using the PIN method.
- From the control panel of your HP Officejet pro 6968 printer, click on the Wireless icon and then choose the Settings option.
- Tap on the Wi-Fi Protected Setup option, and then use the guides displayed on the screen.
- When it is instructed, click PIN. The Wi-Fi Protected Setup PIN gets screened on the window.
- Access the configuration utility or HP Officejet Pro 6968 Software for the wireless router or Wireless access point and key in the WPS PIN.
- Halt for about two minutes.If the connection is proper, the wireless light will stop blinking.
- Go to All Programs–> Printer Setup and software, and select the Connect a new printer option.Once your printer is linked,try to print from the printer.
123.hp.com/ojpro6968 Scan Setup
To activate some scan functions, you need to configure the settings and options in the HP Officejet Pro 6968 Software before you start scanning from the control panel of your HP Officejet Pro 6968 Setup printer. Prior to scanning a document or photo, ensure that the system is on, the latest HP Officejet Pro 6968 driver download, and the printer is linked to the system via a USB cable, the Wired network cable (Ethernet) or through your Wireless network. Make use of the tips which are listed below to scan a document and the procedure to use the scanning software.
123 HP OJPro 6968 How to Scan
Ascertain that your HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer is linked to the network (Wired and Wireless). HP Officejet Pro 6968 Install the latest printer driver and software which is suitable for your printer and then start to scan your document and photo from the control panel of your printer.
- Scan your document or photo from the scanner glass or from the Automatic Document Feeder tray.
- Power up the printer and then place a document or photo. Position the document on the scanner glass. Shut the scanner lid.
- Load the document or photo into the document feeder tray. Alter the width guides to fit the document.
- Make sure to not slide the guides too far in such that the paper bends.
- From the control panel of your printer, choose the Scan icon. Select Computer to scan to the connected system.
- Select the name of the system that you want to store the scanned document or photo. Save an image as JPEG format and document in PDF format.
- Click Start Scan. The HP Officejet Pro 6968 Setup printer scans the document or photo, and then store it to the specified destination.
123 HP OJPro 6968 Scan a document with HP Solution
You can initiate your scan jobs from the computer or from the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer, modify scan quality settings, save the scan as PDF files and more. Make use of HP Solution Center to initiate scan jobs from the system and alter the size, color, and quality settings.
- Based on your 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 printer type and feature, place the document on the scanner glass, in the automatic document feeder or in the document feeder slot.
- Find solution center, it displays the list of results. Select the name of your printer in the list.
- Select Scan Document or Scan Picture to view the available scan shortcuts and settings.
- Select one of the shortcuts that correspond to the file type. Choose Advanced Picture Settings or Advanced Document Settings to modify the settings.
- Select the Save to file save options to change the folder where scans are stored and then set scan file names.
- Choose Scan. Click on the scanned file to make any changes and then select Finish to save the scanned file.
123.hp.com/ojpro6968 Ink Cartridges
Do you want to get a document with the best quality? Here are the simple tips to maintain your ink cartridges and to avail the professional quality document and photo. Always use a genuine ink cartridge for your HP Officejet Pro 6968 Setup printer. Check your ink levels regularly so that if you find a low or empty ink cartridge level, you can replace it quickly. Do not allow cartridges to become dry. Insert the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot and color ink cartridges into the left side of the slot. Prior to placing the cartridges into the respective slot clean it properly. Once you are done with inserting the cartridges, close the cartridge access door. 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 Ink Cartridges
123 HP OJPro 6968 Not Connecting WiFi
Ascertain that you power on the Wi-Fi option on your mobile device or computer. Position the devices at a closer distance so that you can avoid the interference between the devices.
123 HP OJPro 6968 Printhead Problem
Remove, clean and then re-install the printhead correctly. Clean the three areas of the printhead: the plastic ramps, the electrical contacts and the edge between the nozzles.
123 HP OJPro 6968 Won’t Print
If your HP Officejet Pro 6968 Setup printer stops printing your document, verify the network connection and reboot the printer. If it still doesn’t work, ensure that there is any paper jam in the input tray and printer roller.
123 HP OJPro 6968 Scanning Problem
Ensure that your 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 printer and the system are linked correctly. Uninstall the existing printer driver and re-install it. Disable the firewall HP Officejet Pro 6968 Software temporarily on your PC. Reboot the devices and check for driver scan settings.Check if the item has been placed according to the guidelines engraved.
123 HP OJPro 6968 Duplex Printing Issue
In automatic duplex printing, you may find that the HP Officejet Pro 6968 Setup printer doesn’t print a document properly, the content gets missed out. Rectify this issue with the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool. In manual duplex printing, if the users misplace the paper, you may find that the document prints upside down.