HP Officejet 4650 Ink Cartridge Replacement
HP Officejet 4650 Ink Cartridge Replacement – once you view a message to replace the ink cartridge, ensure to replace it as soon as possible. You can replace any ink cartridges that are low or out of ink with new and genuine HP Officejet 4650 ink cartridge. But in some circumstances, you may need to change ink cartridge in HP Officejet 4650 before it is empty. If you view that the ink out light is flashing or is on, change empty ink cartridge in HP Officejet 4650 by following the instructions given below.
- Ensure to not remove the cartridge from the printer until you are ready to replace it with the other one and then turn on the printer.
- Also, make sure that the power light is on, but not flashing, then lower the output tray and then open the printer cover.
- Now, press the ink button. You will notice that the print head moves to the HP Officejet 4650 ink cartridge replacement position and the power light begins to flash.
- Raise the cartridge cover, then pinch the sides of the ink cartridge that you want to replace and HP Officejet 4650 ink replacement, take out the cartridge out of the printer and dispose of it properly.
- Once you discard the wrap from the new cartridge, carefully place it into its slot and then shut the cartridge access door.
HP Officejet 4650 Ink Cartridge Installation
It is mandatory to install genuine HP Officejet 4650 ink cartridge, to obtain a good quality print of a document. After completing the printer setup, install the ink cartridges that shipped with the printer. You may notice an error message if the cartridges are not installed correctly during the initial printer setup. Follow the prompts given below to install and hp 4650 ink cartridge replacement.
- Pull the edge of the ink cartridge access door forward to open the ink cartridge access door.
- Remove all the unwanted packing materials from the new cartridge.
- Now, carefully grasp the new ink cartridge ensuring that it doesn’t get damaged.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its slot and then carefully push it forward until it locks into place.
- If necessary, repeat these steps to install other HP Officejet 4650 ink cartridge and HP Officejet 4650 ink replacement.
- It is mandatory to verify that the cartridge door is properly closed.
HP Officejet 4650 Check Ink or Toner Levels
It is good to check the ink level on the printer on before change ink cartridge in HP Officejet 4650 to determine if the HP Officejet 4650 ink cartridge are to be replaced or not. If there is any problem with the ink cartridge, you may notice that an Ink Alert or Low on Ink message displays on the computer or on the printer control panel. You can follow the prompts given below to check the ink or toner levels and hp 4650 ink cartridge replacement if required for HP Officejet 4650 ink cartridge replacement.
- The first step is to check that the printer is properly connected to the computer and is plugged in.
- Now, tap Start, then click Settings and then click the control panel icon.
- You can look for the printer/fax icon in the control panel window and then double-click the printer icon.
- Type the printer model on the list that appears and tap Preferences.
- It is recommended to HP Officejet 4650 ink replacement when the indicator shows low ink levels.
- Moreover, you can install a compatible HP app to check the ink levels and HP Officejet 4650 Ink Cartridge Replacement.