HP Laserjet m1522nf Driver for windows xp free download
Do you think installing the HP Laserjet m1522nf Printer driver and software in the system is a havoc? For installing the driver, you need to install the download the driver or make use of the software installation CD to install the printer driver. For Windows operating system, use .exe setup file to install the driver. While for Mac, utilize the .dmg file to install the driver. With the upgraded printer HP Laserjet m1522nf Driver for windows xp free download, you can use all the latest features in the printer. In case you are not able to access the CD or CD is crashed, you can click on the driver Download link.
- Print, scan, copy and fax
- Supports both Windows and Mac operating system
- Excellent quality printing
- Supports Wired and USB connectivity
- Print multiple pages with Automatic Document Feeder
- Designed for high-volume printing
- The input tray handles up to 250 sheets of paper
- Utilize Instant On technology to reduce the power consumption
First Time HP Laserjet m1522nf Printer Setup
Prior to configuring the HP Laserjet m1522nf Printer hardware, examine whether the list of items in the printer shipment box as it differs from country/region. The items in the shipment box are software installation CD, toner cartridge, duplexer, power cable and warranty card. With these items, you will be able to configure printer hardware. After configuration, you can install the HP Laserjet m1522nf Driver for windows xp free download and software using the software installation CD
Step 1:Unlade the printer to eliminate all the packing materials in and around the printer and eliminate the film from printer’s control panel.
Step 2:Raise the top cover of the scanner lid to eradicate the protective foam from the toner cartridge access area for taking the cartridge out.
Step 3:Take out the toner cartridge from the printer and place it on a flat surface. Eliminate the packing material from the interior of the printer.
Step 4:Clutch both sides of the toner cartridge and then shake the cartridge for even distribution of the toner across the cartridge.
Step 5:Eliminate the orange cap from the toner cartridge and then align the toner cartridge inside the HP Laserjet m1522nf Printer until it fixes into place.
Step 6:Seal the toner cartridge access door. Insert the plain paper into the input tray and move the paper width guides against the edges of the paper
Step 7:Plug in the power cable to the hind side of the printer and other end of the cable to the electrical outlet and then switch on the printer.
Step 8:Now, the printer’s hardware is configured. you can install the printer HP Laserjet m1522nf Driver for windows xp free download to print from the HP Laserjet m1522nf printer.
HP Laserjet m1522nf Printer Installation Steps
For installation the printer over the wired or wireless network, you need to include the printer’s name into the list of available devices. Choose the Add printer option to include the name of the printer in the list for Windows operating system. For Mac, select the Add or Using Add option to include the name of the printer to the list. For Wireless connection, the wireless light should be stable.
Link the HP Laserjet m1522nf printer to the Windows operating system and download the HP Laserjet m1522nf Driver for windows xp free download and manual from our website
Get the upgraded HP Laserjet m1522nf Printer HP Laserjet m1522nf Driver for windows xp free download and software and its manual for Mac operating system from our website.
HP Laserjet m1522nf Toner Cartridge
Utilize the authentic toner cartridges for your HP Laserjet m1522nf Printer and with the toner cartridge, you can save upto 70% of the toner cartridge. The HP toner melts quickly protecting the toner and the printouts. The cartridge is designed mainly to match the printer’s size and speed. They are mainly designed to print for high volume printing purpose. Depending on the printing purpose, you can purchase the toner cartridges. With the standard cartridge, you can print quality printouts. With the high-yielding cartridge, it is a perfect option for high volume printing. The Dual pack provides quality printing as well as best for high volume printing.
In case you are not able to print or copy a document, then the issue will be with your toner. If there is no toner or the toner level is empty, you will not be able to print. So, you need to refill the toner cartridge. While refilling, make sure that the toner cartridge is compatible with the HP Laserjet m1522nf Printer and use genuine ink cartridge for the printer.
- Once you take the toner cartridge out of the printer, look for the screw on the side cover of the toner unit.
- Now, using a screw HP Laserjet m1522nf Driver for windows xp free download, take off the screw on the side cover.
- Take out the drum which is located on the interior of the cover. Grasp the white portion and drag it out of the tray.
- On a piece of paper, rock the waste toner, using an authentic toner cartridge and insert it into the unit.
- Reinsert the drum back to the toner unit and wipe all sides of the toner unit to avoid further issues with the toner cartridge.
- Once you have installed the toner cartridge into its place. Wait for the cartridge to fix into place and then try to print from the HP Laserjet m1522nf Printer. if the printer prints, refilling is successful.
HP Laserjet M1522NF Reset
To reset the HP Laserjet m1522nf Printer, initially it is to be reconfigured to the default settings. Select Setup on the printer’s control panel. Make use of the down arrows by pressing them to navigate to the Service and then select the OK option. Utilize the arrow buttons to choose Restore defaults, press OK and then switch on it and HP Laserjet m1522nf Driver for windows xp free download.learn more
HP Laserjet M1522NF IP Address
You will be able to alter the IP address using the Embedded Web Server or HP Toolbox FX. You can set the IP address manually or you can configure it using the DHCP, Boot IP or AutoIP. You can set the IP address manually or Automatically. For manual IP address,enter the IP address. For Automatic, use the IP address screened and configure the printer. HP Laserjet m1522nf Driver for windows xp free downloadlearn more
HP Laserjet M1522NF Troubleshooting
Most of the printers function properly. When the HP Laserjet m1522nf Printer starts experiencing the issue with the printers. You need to resolve the issue with certain steps. Their steps will be very easy. The main issue with the Laserjet m1522nf printer are duplex printing issue, scanner issue, paper jam issue and offline issue HP Laserjet m1522nf Driver for windows xp free download. Go through the steps below for solutions.
Paper Jam in Cartridge Area
- Check whether there is any jammed paper in toner cartridge area.
- Unlock the toner cartridge door and then take away the toner cartridge.
- Eradicate the jammed paper from the cartridge area.
- Align the cartridge with the tracks inside the HP Laserjet m1522nf Printer for best print quality.
- Shove the toner cartridges until they are securely inserted into its area.
- While inserting the cartridge, make sure that its clicks into place. Seal the cartridge access door.
- Once the cartridges are aligned, make an attempt to print HP Laserjet m1522nf Driver for windows xp free download.
Double Sided Printing
- Select Start and then click the Devices and Printers option
- Search printer’s name and right click on the printer icon->Printer Properties.
- Select the Devices Settings tab. On the drop down menu, select Duplex Unit.
- Select Apply. Now, select the General tab located at the top of the window.
- Select Preferences on the bottom of the screen and click Printing shortcuts HP Laserjet m1522nf Driver for windows xp free download.
- On the drop-down menu under Print on both sides and then select Yes, flip over or Yes, flip up and then press Apply.
- Select OK. You can also alter to manual duplex setting option too.
- When the Scanner failure message appears, follow the steps below
- Reconfigure the HP Laserjet m1522nf Printer, initially, switch on the printer, if it is not in on state.
- Detach the power cable from the printer’s rear and from the wall socket.
- Pause for at least one minute for connection process.
- Connect the power cable to the printer’s hindside and to the wall socket.
- Now, examine whether the printer’s power cord to linked straight to the wall outlet rather than to extension cord.
- Switch on the printer and then try to print from the printer HP Laserjet m1522nf Driver for windows xp free download.
- Recustomize the power to the HP Laserjet m1522nf Printer by resetting the printing system.
- Ensure that the network cable is firmly linked and it is not defective.
- Ensure that the router and cables are firmly linked.
- For Wireless connection, make certain that the Wi-Fi is switched on the PC.
- Make certain the printer and system are linked to the same wireless network.
- Examine whether the printer’s print queue is not configured to print offline. Disable it and then try to print.
- Ensure that the correct port is selected for the communication HP Laserjet m1522nf Driver for windows xp free download.
Install Black Cartridge
- Utilize genuine ink cartridges that support the printer.
- Examine toner cartridges and paper that can be a reason for the issue.
- Look whether there are any jammed papers in the HP Laserjet m1522nf Printer.
- Wipe the electrical contacts that are located on the toner cartridge.
- Utilize a damp cloth to cleanse the cartridge electrical contacts.
- In case there are not jammed paper but the printer displays the error message, try to rest the printer.
- Substitute with the new cartridge, in case the cartridge is faulty with HP Laserjet m1522nf Driver for windows xp free download.