- 123.hp.com 〉〉
- Envy Printer
123.hp.com/envy Printer Support and HP Envy Printer Models
HP ENVY PRINTER 4511
With this affordable HP Envy all-in-one Printer, you can handle any task in easiest way. Know More
HP ENVY 4512
The HP Envy 4512 has all the basic features one may require with the ability to connect wifi. Know More
HP ENVY 5642
Lets you print, copy and scan and also you can use this as a home-office printer. Know More
HP ENVY 7645
Easily print from a smartphone or tablet with an additional 50% savings on ink. Know More
How to Unboxing HP Envy Printer Models?
If you are setting up a HP Envy Printer for the first time, take out the printer and then discard the unwanted wrap from the box, plug in the power cable, set control panel preferences, mount paper into the input tray, and then install the ink cartridges. Once the 123.hp.com/envy printer is set up, download and install the latest print driver.
Step 1: Unbox the HP Envy Printer and discard all the unwanted wraps from it. As the contents might vary by country/region, check the package for a list of items shipped in the box.
Step 2: Plug in the power cord to the rear of the printer. Connect the other end of the power cord to an electrical outlet and then switch on the 123.hp.com/envy printer.
Step 3: Tap the down arrow to select the language on the printer control panel and then enter OK. Now, tap the down arrow to Choose the country/region, and then enter OK.
Step 4: Once you set the preferences, mount plain and white paper into the input tray. Carefully slide in the paper width guides until they rest against the edges of the paper.
Step 5: Take out the ink cartridge from its package and discard all the unwanted wrap from it. Follow the instructions on the control panel to start the ink cartridge alignment.
Step 6: Once the alignment page prints, place the page with the print side down on the scanner glass. Ensure to shut the scanner lid and then tap OK to align the ink cartridges.
Step 7: You can download the software with the CD that came with the HP Envy Printer. Also, if required, the latest version of the printing software can be downloaded from our website.
How to HP Envy Printer Print?
- Ascertain that the printer is placed close to the computer and then Switch on your HP Envy Printer by Pressing the power button.
- Ensure that the HP Envy Printer is connected to a power source.
- Choose the network connection and then tap the Windows logo in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Now, Tap Settings, then Select Devices and then tap Printers & scanners.
- In order to Add 123.hp.com/envy printer to the Windows, tap Add a network in the Add Printer wizard.
- Now, Select the printer model from the list that appears and then tap Next.
- In case if you are prompted, install the HP Envy Printer driver on your computer by clicking Install driver. The driver file is available in the .exe format.
- You can complete any additional steps in the wizard and then Select Finish.
- Ensure that the 123.hp.com/envy printer is placed close to the computer and then Turn on the printer by Pressing the power button.
- Now, make sure that the printer is connected to a power source.
- You can opt for a suitable means to connect the printer to your Mac.
- In order to Add printer to the system, Select Apple menu from the System Preferences and then tap Printers & Scanners.
- Now, tap Add in the printer list and then select the HP Envy Printer model.
- You can tap the Use pop-up menu, then select the appropriate printer software and then tap Add.
- In case if you are prompted, install the 123.hp.com/envy printer driver on your computer by clicking Install driver.
- The driver file is available in the .dmg format.
- Nowadays, almost all printers are enabled with the mobile-printing feature that lets you print with any compatible app.
- Few apps like the HP ePrint from the Google Play Store, lets you easily print from Android smartphone or tablet, whether you are at home, in the office, or on the go
- Ensure that the Wi-Fi settings is turned on.
- Download the app and then Open the page or photo you want to print.
- Select the menu icon.
- Enter the HP Envy Printer model from the list that appears.
- Customize the printer settings by following the on-screen prompts.
- Tap Print and then you are ready to print.
123.hp.com/envy Air Print Setup
One of the simplest ways to print from an iOS device without any special software or apps is by Air Print. It is the simplest and most reliable choice, provided your printer supports it and AirPrint capability is a big plus for a printer. All you need is to initiate a Print command from your iOS device and choose between AirPrint-compatible printers on your Wi-Fi network. Customize the printer settings, just go ahead and print with HP Envy Printer.
123.hp.com/envy HP ePrint Setup
The HP ePrint was one among the first Web-based services, if not the first, to let you print through the cloud to the HP printers. The printer will be assigned an email address. The files are sent as email attachments. With an active Internet connection, you can print easily by sending print jobs from your computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone with HP Envy Printer.
123.hp.com/envy Cloud Print Setup
Printing through the Cloud lets you scan a photo or document on an Internet-connected multifunction printer and send it directly from the device to a photo or document sharing service on the Internet. You require a Google account to use this app. If you do not have an account, create one and once you complete the registration, follow the prompts to print through this app with HP Envy Printer.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about HP Envy Printer Models
The following Apple iOS devices are compatible with Air Print.
1. An Apple iPad
2. iPhone or iPod touch that runs iOS 4.2 or later
- An iOS 4.2 or later can be installed as an update to a current or older iPad (all models), iPhone (3GS or later) and iPod touch (third generation or later), or it should already be installed on a new Apple iOS device.
- The HP wireless printers released in 2010 and later support AirPrint. Whereas, AirPrint is not compatible with older printers.
- To automatically discover your wireless printer over the local network, AirPrint uses Bonjour, Apple’s zero-configuration networking.
- The apps that are compatible with AirPrint are Safari, Mail, Photos and iWorks. Air Print also supports other popular apps available in the App Store, provided it includes Print option.
Yes, you can print from your Apple iOS device without AirPrint. Several free mobile printing apps are offered by HP through the App Store that works with most HP wireless printers and Apple iOS devices. You can go to HP Mobile Printing, for detailed information about other mobile printing solutions for your Apple iOS device.
No, you cannot print from your Apple iOS device if the printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable. In order to print from your Apple iOS device, ensure to connect the printer to a wireless network.
The following are a set of print settings.
Copies: This setting lets you select the number of copies that you want to print.
Range: This setting lets you select the pages to be printed in a multi-page document.
Double-sided: This setting lets you print on both sides of the paper if your printer supports two-sided (duplex) printing.
Black & White: Tap On when you do not want color print outs.
Paper: AirPrint supports U.S. Letter, A4, U.S. Legal, 4 x 6 inch, and A6 paper.
Sometimes when you use HP ePrint to send a print job to your printer’s email address, it might not send or the HP ePrint server might cancel the print job. You can follow these basic guidelines to troubleshoot common issues and then try to print again.
- Ensure that the correct printer email address is in the To: field.
- The HP ePrint server might cancel the print job, if there are additional email addresses in the same field as the printer’s email address.
- Enter the email address in the Cc: field, for additional recipients.
- Ascertain that the subject line has text, as a blank email subject line might cause the HP ePrint server to cancel the print job.
- Now, review the email and attachments.
- Ascertain that they are the supported file types and size.
- Now, ensure that the printer is turned on and connect to a wired or wireless network.
- In case the issue still persists, go to HP ePrint Job Does Not Print for detailed troubleshooting steps.
One who knows your printer’s email address can easily print to your web-enabled printer. In order to prevent unwanted print jobs, it is advisable to not share your printer’s email address.
No, it is not possible to change the HP ePrint default print settings from the printer control panel or HP Connected.
Given below are the HP ePrint default print settings:
Print quality: Normal
Print color: Full color
Paper size for emails: Letter or A4
Paper size for image attachments: 101.6 x 152.4 mm
Number of copies: 1
Paper orientation: Identical to the original document
Duplex printing: Not supported
No, when you connect the 123.Hp.Com/Envy printer to your computer with a USB cable, Google Cloud Print does not work. In order to use Google Cloud Print, your printer must be connected to a wired or wireless network with an active Internet connection.
It is mandatory to have a Gmail or Google Chrome account to print from Google Cloud Print. All you need is to sign up for a Gmail or Google account when you install Google Chrome.
The following printers support Google Cloud Print.
- T120 24
- T520 24
- T520 36
- T790 24
- T790 24PostScript
- T790 44 ePrinter
- T790 44 PostScript
- T1300 44 ePrinter
- T1300 44 PostScript
- T2300 eMultifunction Printer
- T2300 Postscript eMultifunction Printer
HP Deskjet printers e-All-in-One Printer Series:
- 3050A (J611)
- 3070A (B611)
HP DeskJet All-in-One Printer Series:
- GT 5810
- GT 5820
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage All-in-One Printer Series:
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage e-All-in-One Printer Series:
123.hp.com/envy e-All-in-One Printer Series:
- 100 (D410)
- 110 (D411)
HP LaserJet printers:
- Ultra M106w
- Ultra MFP M134fn
- Ultra MFP M230sdn
- 400 M401*
- 400 MFP M425*
- 400 MFP M501*
- MFP M274n
- MFP M277*
- 100 MFP M175a, M175nw
- 200 MFP M276nw
- 200 M251nw
- 300 MFP M375nw*
- 300 M351a*
- 400 MFP M475dn*, M475dw*
- 400 M451*
- 500 MFP M570dn*, M570dw*
- CM1415fn, CM1415fnw MFP
- M521dn, M521dw MFP*
- M1212nf MFP
- M1213nf MFP
- M1214nfh MFP
- M1216nfh MFP
- M1217nfw MFP
- M1218nfs MFP
- M1219nf MFP
- MFP M130fn
- MFP M130fw
- MFP M130fnw
- MFP M132fn
- MFP M132fw
- MFP M132nw
- MFP M132snw
- MFP M26nw
- MFP M227fdn
- MFP M227fdw
- MFP M227sdn
- MFP M435nw*
- M1536dnf MFP
- TopShot M275nw MFP
HP LaserJet Enterprise printers:
- CM4540 MFP
- M4555 MFP
- 500 MFP M525
- Flow MFP M525c
- 500 M551
- M552, M553
- 500 MFP M575
- Flow MFP M575c
- 600 M601, M602, M603
- M604, M605, M606
- MFP M630
- Flow MFP M630
- MFP M680
- Flow MFP M680
- 700 M712
- 700 MFP M725
- 700 MFP M775
- M830 MFP
- Flow M830 MFP
- Flow M880 MFP
- Flow M880 MFP
HP Officejet Enterprise Printers:
- Color X555
- MFP X585
HP OfficeJet All-in-One Printer Series:
- 6700 Premium
- 7510 Wide Format
HP Officejet Pro All-in-One Printer Series:
HP Officejet e-All-in-One Printer Series:
- 6500A (E710)
- 6100 ePrinter Series (H611)
- 7110 Wide Format (H812)
- 7500A Wide Format (E910)
- 7610 Wide Format (H912)