HP Envy 7645 Wireless Setup
Connecting the printer from your computer or smart devices to a wireless router is not a tedious job. You need to follow the setup instructions in the printer manual to remove the printer from the package and discard all the unwanted packing materials from it. You also need to ensure that you have the network name and password, then form a connection between the printer and then choose a suitable connection method to connect the printer to this network by HP Envy 7645 Wireless Setup.
HP Envy 7645 Wi-Fi Direct
With the Wireless Direct feature, you can easily make a wireless network connection to the printer, without using a wireless router or access point. In order to use the printer over the HP wireless direct or Wi-Fi Direct connection, it is mandatory that you install a print application or printer software based on the compatibility of your device. You can follow the step-by-step procedure given below that may guide you to connect to the WI-Fi Direct network.
- If you want to connect the printer to this network, check if the HP Envy 7645 Wireless Setup direct or Wi-Fi Direct is turned on and then you can connect the HP wireless direct or Wi-Fi Direct to this network.
- Now, ensure that you provide the WPA2 password. It is recommended to note down that the Wi-Fi Direct always uses a WPA2 passphrase which cannot be turned on without WPA2 security.
- Ensure that you select the HP Envy 7645 Wireless Setup icon when prompted for the connectivity option from the printer software User Interface, after installing the printer software for the system.
- Ascertain that you install the latest version of the HP printer plug-in application, for the mobile devices. Now, choose the printer model from the list that appears and then try printing a test page.
HP Envy 7645 WiFi Direct Password
In case you want to print through the HP Envy 7645 Wireless Setup network, you need the wireless network password to connect your printer to the wireless network. In many cases, the wireless password is provided by your ISP. You can find the password on your computer, on your router, or on paperwork provided by your ISP, if you misplace or cannot remember the password. Follow the step-by-step procedure given below that may guide you to connect with this password.
- In many cases, you can find the wireless network password from a computer that is connected to the HP Envy 7645 Wireless Setup network. For Windows and Mac, you might get the network password at different locations.
- For your Windows, the network security password might be available on the network properties window. Ascertain that you follow the on-screen instructions for both Windows and Mac.
- In order to locate the network password on a Mac, Open the Keychain Access application. If you are unable to find the password from the label or your password has changed, proceed to the next step.
- There is a possibility that you can find the password on the Internet service paperwork, as the welcome letter from your Internet Service Provider usually has the network name and password.
- In case the router password provided by your Internet Service Provider does not work, you can contact their customer support to retrieve the password from the router’s configuration page.