Ultimate Guide fir HP Envy 4511 Wireless Setup
HP Envy 4511 Wireless Setup to connecting the printer from your computer or smart devices to a wireless router is quite easy. Follow the setup instructions in the printer manual to remove the printer from the package and discard all the unwanted packing materials from it. You also need to gather the network name and password. Form a connection between the printer and choose a suitable connection method to connect the 123.hp.com/envy4511 printer to the wireless network.
Wireless Direct Setup for HP Envy 4511
With the HP Envy 4511 Wireless Setup Direct feature, you can easily make a wireless network connection to the printer, without using a wireless router or access point. Ensure that you install a print application or printer software based on the compatibility of your device to use the printer over the HP wireless direct or HP Envy 4511 Wi-Fi Direct connection. Go through the basic steps given below to setup the Wi-Fi direct network.
- The primary step is to check if the HP wireless direct or Wi-Fi Direct is turned on and then connect the HP wireless direct or Wi-Fi Direct to the wireless network.
- Now, provide the WPA2 password. It is advisable to note down that the Wi-Fi Direct always uses a WPA2 passphrase which cannot be turned on without WPA2 security.
- Ascertain that you select the HP Envy 4511 Wireless Setup icon when prompted for the connectivity option from the printer software User Interface, after installing the printer software for the system.
- Ensure that you install the latest version of the HP printer plug-in application, for the mobile devices. Now, select the 123.hp.com/envy4511 printer model from the list that appears and then try printing a test page.
WiFi Password for HP 4511
If you want to print through the HP Envy 4511 Wireless Setup network, you need the wireless network password to connect your 123.hp.com/envy4511 printer to the wireless network. In most cases, the wireless password is provided by your ISP. When you misplace or cannot remember the password, you might find it through your computer, on your router, or on paperwork provided by your ISP. Given below are the basic steps to connect through the Wi-Fi password.
- In most cases, you can find the wireless network password from a computer that is connected to the HP Envy 4511 Wireless Setup network. For Windows and Mac, you can view the network password at different locations.
- For Windows, the network security password can be viewed on the network properties window. Ensure that you follow the on-screen instructions for both Windows and Mac.
- In order to view the network password on a Mac, Open the Keychain Access application. If you are unable to find the password from the label or your password has changed, go to the next step.
- You can find the password on the Internet service paperwork, as the welcome letter from your Internet Service Provider usually has the network name and password.