HP Deskjet 3637 Troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 3637 Printer Not Responding
The HP Deskjet 3637 Printer is not responding message displays on the printer’s control panel when you attempt to print a document. The message offline shows that the computer cannot communicate with the printer. The printer displays an offline message when your printer is turned off, or a network connection has become disconnected. Follow the basic HP Deskjet 3637 Troubleshooting guidelines to resolve the issues.
- When your computer cannot communicate with the printer, the offline message gets displayed. Choose any one of the connection type (Wired or Wireless) to connect the devices.
- Rebooting the printer forces the printer to reset stored values in the firmware. Reset can help when the printer is not accepting communication from the system.
- If you detect multiple devices in the Printers list, remove any extra entries other than one in idle status. Look for HP Deskjet 3637 printer names that corresponds your printer from the list of devices.
- In the list of printers, exclude the print queue and then add it again. By doing so creates a new printing session. Select Print Using or Use and choose your printer name.
- Right-click the blank space in the Printers list and then select Reset printing system. Choose Reset in the confirmation window. Key in the admin details and tap OK.
- Pause until the printing system is reset and no devices show in the Printers list. Include your printer to the list again. Try to print a document or photo with HP Deskjet 3637 Troubleshooting guide.
HP Deskjet 3637 Blinking Lights
When you find that your printer’s control panel lights blink, you will wonder, what the reason is. In such cases, your printer requires maintenance or it has some error. Restart your HP Deskjet 3637 printer and now check it. Still, the error continues, check what the error is if you couldn’t find it, use the HP Deskjet 3637 Troubleshooting procedures which are listed below to find and resolve your printer issue easily.
- Close the output tray and pull out the tray extender. Verify the printer control panel for blinking lights. If the HP Deskjet 3637 issue still exists, move to the next step.
- Unlock the input tray. Close the output tray. Pull out the tray extender and place a plain paper into the input tray. Use the compatible paper type and size.
- In some cases, a paper jam error exists even though there is no jammed paper. Try to reboot your printer so that it will resolve a false paper jam error and print a sample page.
- If you still encounter an HP Deskjet 3637 Troubleshooting issue, remove any jammed paper from the printer’s input tray and output tray. Ensure that there is no jammed paper in the cartridge access area.
- Check whether there is any loose paper, dust, debris or other objects in the tray. If you find any of these remove it and then load a paper with required paper type.
- Sometimes, dust and other debris might be on the paper feed rollers and cause paper jam or paper feed issue. Clean the rollers regularly and properly.
HP Deskjet 3637 Printer Offline
Printer Offline message displays on the system or on the control panel of your printer when the network connection is not proper and your printer does not print. Check whether you have connected your printer and computer properly. Make sure that the system is not in airplane mode. Use the HP Deskjet 3637 Troubleshooting steps which are listed below and resolve your printer offline issue.
- Employ the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to check the network connectivity status.
- Alter the default printer driver to your originally installed driver and affirm the printer is not set for offline use.
- You can restore a connection to the system by resetting your printer. Ascertain that your printer is linked to the system or the network. If the error still exists, go to the next step.
- Your printer remains in the offline state if the driver is using the wrong communication port. Choose the correct port type if the selection does not match the current connection used by your HP Deskjet 3637 printer.
- It is suggested to update the printer firmware so that it might resolve the HP Deskjet 3637 Troubleshooting issue. Make sure that you do not use the third party firmware software for your device.
- A manual IP address connection is a direct method to communicate to the printer.
HP Deskjet 3637 Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue
When you find a Print job stuck in print queue error message on the control panel of your printer, your printer cannot print your document. This print job cannot be canceled or removed and it delays the further print jobs. This issue might occur due to the print job spooling process. Reboot the printer and try to print it. If you still find an issue, use the HP Deskjet 3637 Troubleshooting tips which are listed below to rectify the issue.
- The files which are sent to print might corrupt and cause problems. Remove those print job files and restart the PC and printer.
- Make use of the HP Print and Scan tool to find and rectify the issue.
- Uninstall the existing software of your HP Deskjet 3637 printer.
- Reinstall the software based on the guides displayed on the screen.
- Make use of the System File Checker to find any issue with system files.
- Temporarily disable the firewall software on your computer to check if it is interfering with the print job.
- If you still face any HP Deskjet 3637 Troubleshooting issue, contact our technical team on our toll-free number.
HP Deskjet 3637 Not Found During Network Driver Setup
Prior to printing a document, you need to setup your printer. Use either a Wired network or a Wireless network to connect the printer and computer and install the compatible printer driver. In case the installer does not recognize the printer after selecting the connection type, then there is an error with your printer. Use the HP Deskjet 3637 Troubleshooting guides displayed below to solve your issue and make your printer to print.
- By resetting the system, wireless router and computer might resolve any error present during the printer setup.
- Ensure that the network is functioning properly and check whether your printer and computer are linked correctly.
- Use the HP Print and Scan Doctor software to fix and rectify the issue.
- It is advisable to deactivate the firewall software temporarily on your PC.
- Uninstall the existing software and reinstall the updated printer software.
- Try to print a document, if it still didn’t work, call our HP Deskjet 3637 tech support.
HP Deskjet 3637 Replacement Ink Cartridges
After estimating ink cartridge level, to prevent HP Deskjet 3637 print quality issues, you need to replace the ink cartridges when it is low or out of ink. Without replacing the cartridge, you cannot avail best print quality. Maintain the ink cartridge properly to avoid the issues. It is advisable to check the cartridge ink levels regularly. Use the HP Deskjet 3637 Troubleshooting instructions which are given below to replace the ink cartridge.
- If you find any error in your cartridge or if the ink level is low or empty, you need to replace it.
- Remove a new cartridge from its package and open the ink cartridge door.
- Take off the old cartridge and place the new cartridge into its slot.
- Once you are done, close the ink cartridge access door of your printer.
- Try to print a document or photo to check your printer performance./li>
- If your document doesn’t print with good quality, call our tech support to resolve the HP Deskjet 3637 Troubleshooting issue.