HP Deskjet 3632 Ink Cartridges
Once you view any error message to replace the ink cartridge, replace it as soon as possible. Replace any ink cartridges that are low or out of ink with new and genuine HP Deskjet 3632 Ink Cartridges that came with the printer. Sometimes, you may have to replace an ink cartridge before it is empty. If you view that the ink out light is blinking or is on, replace the empty ink cartridge by following the guidelines given below.
- Ascertain that you do not remove the cartridge from the printer until you have a replacement cartridge.
- Also, ensure that the power light is on, but not blinking, then lower the output tray and then open your printer cover.
- Ensure that you insert the cartridges on their respective slots. The color cartridge is to be inserted on the left and the black on the right.
- Lift the cartridge cover, then press the sides of the ink cartridge that needs to be replaced and then remove the cartridge from the printer to dispose it properly.
- Once you discard the wrap from the new ink cartridge, carefully insert it into its slot and then shut the cartridge access door.
HP Deskjet 3632 Ink Cartridges Installation
It is recommended to install genuine HP ink cartridges, to obtain a good quality print of your document. After completing the printer setup, install the ink cartridges that shipped with the package. You may notice an error message if the cartridges are not installed or positioned properly during the initial printer setup. Follow the instructions given below to install the cartridge.
- Pull the edge of the ink cartridge access door forward to raise the ink cartridge access door.
- Discard all the unwanted wrapping materials from the new cartridge.
- Now, carefully hold the new HP Deskjet 3632 Ink Cartridges ascertaining that it doesn’t get damaged.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its slot and then carefully place it forward until it locks into place.
- If required, repeat the preceding steps to install other ink cartridges.
- It is mandatory to re-check if the cartridge door is properly closed.
HP Deskjet 3632 Ink Cartridges Replacement
When you notice any error message to replace the ink cartridge, try to replace it immediately. In case you notice that the ink out light flashes or is on or an Ink Alert or Low on Ink message displays on the printer’s control panel, it indicates that there is a problem with the ink cartridge. You need not worry as the issue can be resolved easily. Replace the cartridge by following the steps below.
- Do not take out the ink cartridge from its slot until you have a replacement cartridge ready with you.
- After receiving the replacement cartridge, press the power button to turn on the printer.
- Ensure that the power light is on but not blinking, then lower the output tray and then raise the printer cover.
- Lift the cartridge cover, then carefully remove the old HP Deskjet 3632 Ink Cartridges from its slot.
- Now, take the new ink cartridge and discard all the unwanted packing materials from it.
- Carefully place it into its slot and then close the cartridge access door.