HP Officejet pro 7740 Fax Setup
Setting up the printer is very easy and simple task. Linking the fax machine to the network permits you to fax important documents and invoices directly from the PC without taking the print out for the documents. Initially, scan the documents and send the fax to the fax-enabled printer. Use scanner glass or Automatic Document Feeder based on the printer model for HP Officejet pro 7740 Fax Setup.
- Prior setting up the fax service, ensure that you have a telephone landline, insert the ink cartridges and insert the paper into the tray.
- Disconnect the telephone devices from the phone jack and unplug the power cable from the label referred 2-EXT on the printer’s rear.
- Tap Fax->Setup->Preferences on the printer’s control panel. Tap Rings to Answer and then select the number that is number of rings for the answering machine
- Alter the basic send settings such as including the phone contacts, customize the dial type and customize the fax speed from the printer’s control panel.
- Modify the basic HP Officejet pro 7740 Fax Setup receive settings such as Alter the Rings to Answer, customize the fax speed and configure the fax header from the printer’s control panel.
Need Technical Support Call Us @
Toll Free : 1-844-246-7458
Send a Fax
Sending or receiving faxes with legal size document is very easy and simple with the fax-enabled printer. Using the standard memory, store your incoming faxes in case the HP Officejet pro 7740 Fax Setup is out of paper. Send your faxes from the system using the stored documents. Using the application, dial the fax number using the numeric keypad and then send the fax to the recipient.
- Elevate the scanner lid, place the printed document with the engraved guides near the edge of the glass and then seal the scanner lid.
- Tap Send Fax now on the printer’s control panel, use the numeric pad to key in the fax number in the Enter Fax number tab and tap Black or Color based on the user’s requirement.
- Insert the document with the printed side upwards and move the paper width guides inwards until they fix against the edge of the paper.
- Tap on the Send Fax now on the printer’s control panel. With the help of numeric keypad, enter the fax number in the Enter fax number tab and then send the fax.
- Access the document you wish to fax, select File->Print. Alter the settings and then Press OK and then Print. Enter the fax number and then press Send Fax.