HP Officejet 250 wireless Setup
When you would like to connect the HP Officejet 250 wireless printer to the Wireless network, you must configure. For instructions, reach our website. All recent printers have the features which let them to connect to the wireless mode using different platforms. It can be either Wi-Fi direct, Auto Wireless connect, Wireless Protected method. You can go with the method which you want.
- As soon as you get the printer, you have to connect it to the network. Satisfy all the mentioned pre- requisite.
- While attempting to connect the HP Officejet 250 printer to the wireless network, you should not place the computer, router, and the printer far from each other.
- Make use of the Add a printer wizard to install the required software on your computer automatically. Go to the printer’s control panel, and do the instructions mentioned below.
- Click on the Device and Printers or View devices and printers option. It varies based on the version of the operating system, and press Add a network.
- Press the Next option after picking out the printer model from the sorted list. Use the instructions to install the correct drivers and software, if urged.
- For Mac, click on the System Preferences option-> Print and Scan-> + icon. Choose the printer from the enlist. Press the Download and install option.
Bluetooth Setup – HP Officejet 250 wireless
Bluetooth technology allow you to print the required document or photo from the computer and many mobile devices to your HP Officejet 250 printer. At present, Apple iPads and iPhones are not compatible with the Bluetooth feature. If you want to print from your Apple devices, you have to purchase HP Officejet 250 wireless printing accessory separately. When attempting to print using the Bluetooth feature, the Bluetooth feature on the printer and computer must be enabled.
- Tap on the Bluetooth icon in the lower right corner of the computer and enable it.
- To enable the Bluetooth feature on the printer, tap on the icon, click Turn on followed by Ok.
- Make use of the instructions provided to install the HP Software. Get more info from our experts, if necessary.
- Install the Bluetooth connected printer by tapping the Windows icon on the home screen.
- Tap on the Printers and Faxes option. Press Add a printer. You will receive on- screen prompts to complete the process.
- Choose the file, tap on the printer. Tap on the Properties option, if you want to change the print job, and click Ok.
Wifi Direct Help – HP Officejet 250 wireless
Printing the document and photo from the Wi- Fi capable devices to your printer directly is made possible with the help of HP Wireless Direct. The Wireless capable device can be either the smart phones, computers, or tablets. The users who are using Wi- Fi Direct option as the preferred platform among the Wireless connection need not to have a wireless router or access point. The instructions on how to connect the printer to wireless network using Wi- Fi direct is of same kind as the conventional method.
- When instructed, you have to alter your wireless network connection to the printer’s HP Officejet 250 wireless direct connection in order to print from your tablets or mobile devices.
- Go to the printer’s control panel, click on the HP Wire less direct button, or go to the Network Setup or Wireless Settings menu, and go with the Wireless Direct option to enable the connection.
- To get a passphrase when establishing the printer connection, tap on the On or On with Security option followed by the Ok option.
- Open the mobile device, click on the Settings and Wi- Fi, and then tap on the HP- Print-xx from the enlisted available networks.
- When prompted, key in the security passphrase from the printer’s control panel.
- Choose the photo or document, click on the print option from the app menu or the action menu. Choose the printer printer model from the list, and go with the Print option.