HP Laserjet P2035 Printer
Have you ever wondered how will the HP Laserjet P2035 Printer print without installing the printer driver?You will not be able to print from the printer without using the driver .The full feature driver installed in the printer helps you to print from the printer which supports all the printer’s functionality.Initially,while installing the printer,make sure that the printer supports the version of the operating system and the printer model number.Examine whether the printer supports the full feature driver which is one of the best choices for the printer drivers.
- The printer supports Wired and USB connection
- Print excellent print quality using the HP Laserjet P2035 Printer.
- Printer supports printing on special papers.
- Utilize Instant-On Technology.
- The printer Supports Windows and Mac operating system.
- The print speed is 30 papers per minute.
- The input tray can handle up to 250 sheets of paper.
- You can handle up to 25,000 pages per month.
First Time HP Laserjet P2035 Printer Setup
Do you want to setup the printer’s hardware?Look through the steps below to install the HP Laserjet P2035 Printer for the first time.While unpacking the printer,examine whether the list of contents in the shipment box varies by country/region.The list of contents in the box is software installation CD,toner cartridge,power cable,USB cable,input tray,additional trays and warranty card.Using the items,you can install the printer’s hardware easily.
Step 1:Unlade the printer and then eradicate all the packing materials inside and outside of the printer and from its accessories.
Step 2:Unseal the toner cartridge access door and take away the toner cartridge unit and place it on a flat surface to avoid damage.
Step 3:Take the toner cartridge from its packaging.Hold both sides of the toner cartridge and then shake the toner cartridge for even distribution.
Step 4:Eliminate the orange clip from the toner cartridge and then drag the orange tab to eliminate the sealing tape from the cartridge.
Step 5:Now,align the toner cartridge for quality printouts and then shove the toner cartridge until it fixes into its slot and seal the access door
Step 6:Unlock the input tray door ,move the paper width guides into its farthest position and insert plain paper into input tray with printed side up.
Step 7:Move the paper width guides against the edge of the paper and connect the power cord to the printer’s rear and to the wall socket.
Step 8:After HP Laserjet P2035 Printer hardware configuration,install the printer driver and software to print from the printer.
HP Laserjet P2035 Printer Installation Steps
Once you have downloaded printer driver and software ,you need to install the driver in the system.While downloading the driver,make sure that the driver is appropriate for the printer and for the operating system version.With the printer driver and software installed for Windows and Mac system,you need to add the printer’s name to the queue and steps how to include the name of the printer’s name is mentioned below.Just click on the icon to know more.
Utilize the HP Laserjet P2035 Printer driver manual to install the driver and include the printer’s name in the printers list .
Avail all features by installing the HP Laserjet P2035 Printer driver in the Mac system and add the printer’s name to the list.
Toner refill is mainly done when the toner level is very low or empty.While refilling,make sure that the toner cartridges are authentic for the printer.In certain while refilling the toner cartridges which are not authentic can cause print quality issue with the printer.Go through the on toner refill by clicking on Learn more.learn more
When you are not able to print from the HP Laserjet P2035 Printer,in case the toner level is very low or empty.You have used the toner to its maximum.In such cases,you need to replace the toner cartridge.While replacing,make sure that the toner cartridge is compatible with the printer model and it is authentic toner cartridge.Go through the steps below for toner replacement.learn more
HP Laserjet P2035 Toner Cartridges
Toner cartridges are mainly used for high-volume printing.When you use toner cartridges,make sure that the authentic toner cartridges for the installation process.With high standard toner cartridge ,you get high-quality printouts.With the Dual Pack toner cartridges,you get high-yield printouts and standard cartridges.
Step 1: Initial installation
- Elevate the front of the top door of the HP Laserjet P2035 Printer for insertion.
- Rock the cartridge for even distribution inside the toner unit.
- Look for the sealing tape on the left end of the cartridge.
Step 2: Take the cartridge from packaging
- Be cautious while bending the tab for releasing the toner unit.
- Place the toner cartridge with the arrow facing into the printer.
- Move the cartridge until it snaps into place and seal the door.
Step 3: Tips and Tricks
- In case the door is not closed,remove and reinstall the cartridge.
- Do not touch the black tape on the toner cartridge.
- In case tab breaks,hold the tape and drag it out of the cartridge.
HP Laserjet P2035 Troubleshooting
Initially,your printer was in proper working condition.But now,the printer encounters various issues.Once the printer exceeds the normal printouts.then the printer needs certain replacements in its toner.Likewise,while printing,make sure you need to place the papers that support the printer.Go through the solutions for certain HP Laserjet P2035 Printer issues.
Unable to print from Mac
- Navigate to the Apple menu and then choose System Preferences.
- Choose Print and Fax.Choose Printer and then select the Open Print Queue option.
- Choose the document in the print queue in the hold status.
- Select Delete and ratify that the item in the print queue has been removed.
- In case the issue persists,exclude and include the printer’s name in the list.
- Select the plus sign to include the name of the printer to the list of available printer and – sign to delete it.
- Now,make an attempt to print the document or photo from the printer.
HP Laserjet P2035 Print Quality Problems
- Reboot the printer and then print the item again to solve the issue.
- In case the cartridge is in the very low state ,substitute with a new cartridge.
- Examine whether the paper type supports the printer model.
- Ensure that the driver and print settings are similar to the paper inserted.
- Make an attempt to use different tray and print mode for printing.
- Ensure that the HP Laserjet P2035 Printer is placed within the supported operating temperature /humidity range
- Ensure that the paper type,size and weight are compatible with the printer.
- Switch off the printer and detach the power cable from the printer.
- In case the jammed paper is accessible,eradicate it from the printer.
- Elevate the tray 1 and eradicate the jammed paper from the paper tray.
- In case there are any jammed papers in the Tray 2,eradicate them too.
- For inaccessible jammed paper,unlock the print cartridge door in the HP Laserjet P2035 Printer.
- Take away the print cartridge,drag out the jammed paper from the interior of the printer and seal the door.
- Now,try to print from the printer to examine the printer’s functionality.
Printer Not Printing
- Examine whether the power cable connections are secure with the printer.
- Examine the cable connection between the printer and network port or PC.
- Check whether the connection between them is secure.
- In case the USB cable is defective,use the different cable for Wired Network.
- Examine the HP Laserjet P2035 Printer drivers and the operating system is configured properly.
- If you are installing an updated printer driver,examine whether it is installed properly in the printer.
- Try to print the configuration page to check the network protocol status.
HP Laserjet P2035 Offline
- In case Automatic Network Discovery is not working properly.
- The Network Discovery and File & Printing Sharing settings are disabled .
- Make certain that the network settings are customised properly.
- Once you set the network settings,you will be able to detect the devices.
- Choose Network &Internet->Network &Sharing Center on the control panel.
- Select Manage Advanced sharing settings .Choose Turn on Network Discovery under Network Discovery.
- Choose turn on File &Sharing under file&Print Sharing and save changes.