HP Envy 5530 Scanner Software
It is a good option to download the scanner driver and HP Envy 5530 Scanner Software after switching on the printer and customizing the scan settings on the printer. With the scanner software, you can scan photos and documents, books, business cards, film, magazines and easily damaged originals like stamps. But in some situations, the error may occur due to the network connection or an outdated driver. Make sure that you resolve the issue and continue scanning.
HP Envy 5530 Scan Multiple Pages
Generally, you can scan multiple pages of a document, magazine, or newspaper and save them as one PDF file on your computer. On viewing the preview page, you can scan them or edit or delete them as necessary. Ensure that you place your original document or photo on the scanner or ADF. You can refer the printer manual for details. Follow the steps given below to HP Envy 5530 scan multiple pages.
- The primary step is to insert the document in the ADF (Automatic Document feeder) or in the scanner bed. Select Start, then tap All Programs and then click the printer folder.
- Now, ensure that you choose the printer model from the list that appears on the control panel and then click scan to scan the document.
- You will notice that the preview of the first document displays. Also, you can remove the first document from the HP Envy 5530 Scanner Software glass and then place the 2nd document on it.
- Now, under scan application, tap the plus sign. This will display the preview of the 2nd document. You can repeat the steps until you have scanned all the documents.
- Tap Save button to save the scanned documents/pictures in the desired location. Once you save the document, tap DONE to exit from the Scan Application.
Toll Free : 1-844-246-7458
HP Envy 5530 Scan To Computer
You can easily operate and view files with the help of the additional HP Envy 5530 Scanner Software installed on your PC when you move images from the scanner’s memory to the computer’s hard drive. Ensure that you make proper connections to transfer the documents. The computer automatically recognizes and installs most HP Envy 5530 Scanner Software drivers without a problem. The instructions given below may guide you to scan to the computer.
- You can Scan both the photo or document to the computer. Just choose the file type you wish to save and then scan the required item.
- Now, click the Scan option on the control panel, then tap Computer to scan to the connected computer and then select the computer model you want to save the scan to.
- Ascertain that you select the scan-to type option that corresponds to the document or photo you are scanning. This option saves your document either as a PDF or JPEG file.
- On the other hand, the Save as PDF setting lets you can scan the text documents that are not editable. Whereas, the save as JPEG setting helps to scan pictures and images.
- Click Yes to add another page to the same scan file or select No if you do not have another page to scan, in case you want to scan another item.
HP Envy 5530 Scan To Email
For almost any businesses, scanning a document and sending it to email can be a real time-saver. With the HP Envy 5530 scan to Email feature, you can instantly and easily transfer the documents to the recipient from your home or office. Also, for archival purposes, you can scan and store personal documents and photos. The basic guidelines given below may help you to scan to the Email.
- In order to use this feature, you initially need to create a new email profile using the full-feature HP Envy 5530 Scanner Software installed on the computer or the EWS on the printer.
- You may be asked for Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) server name, SMTP port number, or authentication information during the profile setup process.
- In order to obtain the information, it is better to contact the email/Internet service provider or system administrator. Tap Scan on the printer control panel to scan the item.
- Make sure that you tap the Down Arrow and then choose Email as PDF or Email as JPEG, based on the scan job type. Select the name of the email profile already created.
- If necessary, type the password and then scan the item. You may view that the email automatically opens on the computer with the scanned item attached.
HP Envy 5530 Scan To PDF
Nowadays, printers are enabled with an additional feature to scan a document or picture and save it as a PDF file. The PDF file format allows you to share information without the need of using a converter or other application. Scanning to a PDF is done through the HP Solution Center. This is an application installed with the HP Envy 5530 Scanner Software. You can follow the general steps given below to scan a document or photo to PDF.
- Raise the scanner lid and then place the document or picture you want to scan with the print side down on the scanner glass and then carefully close the lid.
- Now, open the HP Solution Center program. In order to access to the scanner’s PDF option, tap Scan Settings, then tap Scan Settings and Preferences and then tap Scan Document Settings.
- Ensure that you select the down arrow next to Scan to and then click Save to file. Now, click the down arrow next to File type and then tap PDF.
- Select the Scan Document Settings button, then tap the down arrow under Resolution and then enter OK to save your desired Resolution setting. Once you select the Save to file Option, tap Browse.
- You can go to the directory where you want to save the PDF file and then tap OK. Tap the Scan button and then click the Accept button to save the file.