HP Envy 5530 Ink Cartridge
In order to acquire a good quality print of a document, it is mandatory to install genuine HP Envy 5530 Ink Cartridge. Once you set up the printer, the next step is to install the ink cartridges that shipped with the box. It is better to ensure that the cartridges are installed correctly. There is a possibility that you may notice an error message, in case the cartridges are not installed correctly during the initial printer setup.
HP Envy 5530 Ink Cartridge Replacement
Once you notice any error message to replace the ink cartridge, ascertain that you replace it at once. It is a good choice to replace any ink cartridge that is low or out of ink with a new and genuine HP Envy 5530 Ink Cartridge. Replace the empty ink cartridge by following the prompts given below, incase you notice that the ink out light is flashing or is on.
- Do not remove the cartridge from its slot until you are ready to replace it with the new one. Once you receive the replacement cartridge, turn on the printer.
- Also, ascertain that the power light is on, but not flashing, then lower the output tray and then raise the printer cover.
- When you press the ink button, you may view that the print head moves to the ink cartridge replacement position. Sometimes, the power light might also flash.
- Raise the cartridge cover, then pinch the sides of the ink cartridge that you want to replace. Carefully remove the old cartridge with both hands and dispose of it properly.
- Discard all the unwanted wrap from the new ink cartridge. Make sure that it is carefully placed it into its slot and then shut the cartridge access door.
Toll Free : 1-844-246-7458
HP Envy 5530 Ink Cartridge Installation
In case you have bought a new printer or it’s time to replace an old, empty ink cartridge in the printer, it may take just a wink of an eye. Turn on the printer and remove the new ink cartridge from its package. Open the ink tray and then insert the new cartridge into its slot. The basic steps given below may guide you to install the ink cartridge.
- In order to open the ink cartridge access door, you initially need to pull the edge of it. Ascertain that the printer is plugged in properly and turned on.
- Now, take out the new HP Envy 5530 Ink Cartridge from the package. Ensure that you remove the protective tab on the ink cartridge. Also, discard all the unwanted packing materials from it.
- Note down that the cartridge with the blue top is the colored ink and the cartridge with the black top is the black ink.
- The ink cartridges generally have two small plastic tabs on its top near the sticker. This tells you the ink number. Make sure that these tabs are closer to you.
- Now, ensure that the color cartridge goes on the left side and the black cartridge on the right side. Also, make sure that the cartridge is properly inserted.
HP Envy 5530 Ink Cartridge Levels
Printers play a major role in performing activities such as printing reports, letters, etc. Thus, it is mandatory to check the ink levels at regular intervals. Also, you can check the ink levels if the prints suddenly look blurry, faint and unclear. These signs generally indicate the printer might be low on ink. The steps given below may help you to save your print jobs preventing them from getting ruined or faded.
- Ascertain that the printer is properly connected to the computer. But, in case the printer is not connected to the computer, make sure that you first connect it.
- Now, search Windows for HP, then type the printer model on the control panel and then select the model from the list that appears. Tap HP Solution Centre.
- The estimated ink or toner levels may display on the home window. But, for Mac, in the menu bar, tap the Apple icon and then select System Preferences.
- Now, select Printers and Scanners, Print & Fax, or Print & Scan. Once you select the printer model, tap Options & Supplies and then click the Supply Levels tab.
For Windows, you can download HP Print and Scan Doctor and for Windows 10, Android and iOS device download HP Smart app. These apps help you to check the ink levels.