HP Envy 4512 Ink Cartridges
It is mandatory to install genuine HP Envy 4512 Ink Cartridges to acquire a good quality print of a document. After setting up the printer, install the ink cartridges that shipped with the printer. Make sure that the cartridges are installed correctly. There is a possibility that you may notice an error message if the cartridges are not installed correctly during the initial printer setup.
HP Envy 4512 Ink Cartridges Replacement
Make sure that you replace the cartridge, once you view an error message to replace it. It is a good choice to replace any ink cartridges that are low or out of ink with new and genuine HP Envy 4512 Ink Cartridges. At some circumstances, you may need to replace an ink cartridge before it is empty. When the ink out light flashes or is on, replace the empty ink cartridge by following the guidelines given below.
- Ascertain that you do not remove the old cartridge from its slot until you are ready to replace it with the new cartridge. Now, switch on the printer.
- It is advisable to make sure that the power light is on, but not flashing, then lower the output tray and then raise the printer cover.
- When you press the ink button, you will notice that the print head moves to the ink cartridge replacement position and also the power light begins to flash.
- Now, raise the cartridge cover, then pinch the sides of the ink cartridge that you want to replace. Carefully remove the old cartridge from its slot and dispose of it properly.
- Carefully discard all the unwanted wrap from the new cartridge, then carefully place it into the slot and then close the cartridge access door.
Toll Free : 1-844-246-7458
HP Envy 4512 Ink Cartridges Installation
In case you have bought a new printer or it’s time to replace an empty ink cartridge in the printer, it may take just a wink of an eye. Take out the new ink cartridge from its package after turning on the printer, then open the ink tray and then insert the new cartridge into its slot. The prompts given below may guide you to install the ink cartridge.
- The foremost step is to pull the edge of the HP Envy 4512 Ink Cartridges access door forward to open it. Plug in the printer to a power cord and then turn it on.
- After removing the new ink cartridge from the package, remove all the unwanted packing materials from it. Ensure that you remove the protective tab on the ink cartridge.
- Note down that the cartridge with the blue top is the colored ink and the cartridge with the blacktop is the black ink.
- The ink cartridges have two small plastic tabs on the top of the cartridge near the sticker. This may tell you the ink number. Ascertain that these tabs are closer to you.
- Also, ensure that the color cartridge goes on the left side and the black cartridge on the right side. The cartridges slide back into place, once the cartridge door is shut properly.