HP Deskjet 1112 Troubleshooting
A wide range of software and hardware problems can interrupt the functionality of your printer. You can follow the HP Deskjet 1112 Troubleshooting steps given below to resolve the printer issues.
Won’t Print – HP Deskjet 1112 Troubleshooting
A wireless adapter allows a computer to connect to wireless Internet signals. These adapters are common in laptop computers, but some desktops also have wireless adapter cards. In case the computer cannot access any wireless networks, it indicates that the wireless adapter might be disabled. You need not worry as enabling a disabled adapter is a simple process. But it may take some time before the adapter starts picking up the wireless signals again.
- You initially need to verify that the wireless key or button is enabled. In case the wireless signal is turned off, press the button or key and then try connecting to the Internet again.
- In order to resolve the common HP Deskjet 1112 Troubleshooting issues with the wireless Internet connection, downloading and install the latest wireless LAN adapter.
- In order to automatically test and fix a large variety of wireless network HP Deskjet 1112 printer problems, you can use tools by HP or Microsoft.
- Now, reset the hardware on the wireless network in the proper sequence then reinstall the wireless adapter either by using HP Recovery Manager or Device Manager.
- Ensure to update the wireless network drivers, then manually change the network settings and then perform a Microsoft System Restore.
HP Deskjet 1112 Carriage Jam issue
As the printer gets older, it may experience a cartridge or carriage jam. It might not be a cost-effective solution to purchase a new printer or hire a professional to clear the jam. Whereas, you can troubleshoot your printer and clear the cartridge jam individually without the use of special tools, equipment or training. Follow the basic HP Deskjet 1112 Troubleshooting guidelines given below to fix the issue.
- When you switch off the printer, the printer automatically tries to eject any remaining paper inside the printer. Wait for few seconds and then switch on the printer.
- Carefully pull out any jammed paper from the output slot in front of the printer, then unplug the power cord and then carefully pull out any paper from the ink cartridge access area.
- Once any jammed paper is removed from the ink cartridge access area and then take out and carefully reinsert the ink cartridge into its slot.
- In order to ensure that the power source functions correctly, plug in the printer directly into a wall outlet.
- If the problem persists,try to reconfigure the printer or call our technical expert tem to sort out the issue.
Power Button Light Error Conditions
Wi-Fi Direct lets you print from a computer or a wireless-capable mobile device without connecting to a wireless network. You will notice that the Wi-Fi Direct name is added to the wireless network list on the computer.You can use an HP online troubleshooting wizard to resolve the Wi-Fi Direct issue or learn how to configure Wi-Fi Direct. Follow the general HP Deskjet 1112 Troubleshooting instructions given below to fix the issue.
- The first and the foremost step is to verify if the printer is compatible with Wi-Fi Direct network and then tap the Wi-Fi Direct button on the printer control panel.
- Once you press the Wi-Fi Direct button on the printer control panel, you will notice that the Wi-Fi Direct connection status and details are displayed.
- Ensure that your computer or mobile device has the necessary software. Verify whether you have installed the printer software if you are using a computer.
- Ascertain that you have installed a compatible printing app if you are using a mobile device and the Wi-Fi Direct for the printer is turned on.
- Now, tap Settings and ascertain to enter the password when you are prompted to do so.
HP Deskjet 1112 Print Quality Problems
If the printer is unable to print, there is a possibility that either the printer is experiencing a hardware or software related HP Deskjet 1112 printer problems. You need to first verify if the issue is related to the printer hardware or software. Sometimes the printer might shut down unexpectedly. You can Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor to diagnose and automatically fix printing issues. Follow the basic HP Deskjet 1112 Troubleshooting guidelines given below to resolve the Printer hardware issues.
- Ascertain that the power cord is connected firmly to an electrical outlet and also verify the network connections.
- Ensure that the power indication light is on and that the printer has no flashing lights or Red or Orange lights.
- It is advisable to load unused and plain white paper into the input tray if the alignment process fails. Check the paper tray for jams and carefully pull out if there are jammed paper.
- It is advisable to clean the printhead as you might have a defective sensor if the alignment process fails repeatedly.
- Now, run a self-test on the printer. In case the printer does not print a self-test, it indicates that there is a defect with the printer.
HP Deskjet 1112 Low Ink Error
Sometimes the printer might display an error message with numbers and letters, and there may be no additional text describing the cause of the error. The alphanumeric codes vary as some may begin with 0x while others begin with a B or C. eg: B069A414, 0xc05d1281, etc. Follow the HP Deskjet 1112 Troubleshooting steps given below to resolve the issue.
- Switch on the printer. Wait for a while and then unplug the USB cable from the rear of the printer. In case your printer has a network or wireless connection, leave it connected.
- Take out the ink cartridges from the printer and with the printer turned on, unplug the power cord from the rear of the printer and from the wall outlet or power strip.
- Wait for sometime, then plug in the power cord back into the wall outlet and also reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Now, switch on the printer, then reinsert the ink cartridges and then close the ink cartridge access door. In case you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
- In case resetting the printer by following the above HP Deskjet 1112 Troubleshooting steps did not resolve the issue, service the printer.